ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate is an all-in-one digital asset manager and layered photo editor, that ensures unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs. Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate combines layers, image editing and management tools with new GPU-accelerated adjustment layers.
Supports 4k monitors, improved lens correction, a chronological view of your entire photo collection, tools for tracking and returning to various adjustments. As well as applying them to other sets of images, and much more.
The improved drawing tools in combination with adjustment layers makes easier to create original advertising, innovative graphics and art imagery.
With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches. Development snapshots. Extended creative capabilities through Adobe Photoshop plugin support. New lighting and skin tone adjustments. Additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 packs a valuable punch.
Managing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate:
– Classify with Collections
– Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
– Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
– See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
– Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
– Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
– Find photos fast. Build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
– Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
– Visually tag images with color labels
– Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
– Selectively remove metadata to protect privacy and intellectual property
– Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
– Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
– Customize access to external editors
– Speed up workflow with native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems
– Improved color management with multi-monitor support
– Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
– Editing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020:
– ACDSee Actions – Automate with Ease
– Extended Editing Capabilities with Photoshop Plugin Support
– Skin Tune – Flawless and Radiant
– Dehaze – Taking Your Murkiest Images Out of Obscurity
– Painless Color Matching
– Gradient Flexibility
– A Finer (White) Balance
– Performance Improvements
– Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image
– 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
– Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
– Use the Fill Tool to select a color and enrich your chosen background
– View your adjustment history and return to a specific adjustment
– The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
– Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
– Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
– Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
– Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
– Batch edit groups of photos – rotate, crop, convert file type, watermark, and more
– Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
– Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
– Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
– Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
– Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
– Support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency
– Layered Editor for additional effects
– Use the Move tool to adjust layers
– Trim out unwanted pixels by using the Eraser tool
– Ability to hide layers as needed
– .acdc file format for reopening images in Edit mode in the future
– Blending modes and opacity adjustments for combined layers
What’s New In Version:
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 v14.0.1 Build 2451 (x64) + Patch appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.