PDF files are known for how versatile they can be, as they can pretty much take the place of images, texts, graphics and more, all in one format. The problem with them is that most often than naught, you’ll need to use third-party applications to do any form of viewing or editing on this format, and usually, these programs are lacking in features, or are too heavy on system resources. One such program is AlterPDF, a lightweight software solution for all of your PDF-related needs.
• Convert PDF to images. You can convert all or selected pages to image formats, such as BMP, JPG, EMF, TIFF.
• Convert images to PDF. This tool allows you to convert JPG to PDF, convert BMP to PDF.
• Extract text from PDF. This tool extracts all text content from the input PDF file(s), and saves it in structured TXT format.
• Extract images from PDF. This tool extracts the original image objects from PDF file.
• Merge PDF. Using this tool you can join multiple PDF files into the single document.
• Split PDF. This function allows you to split PDF document to multiple files.
• Rotate pages. You can rotate desired pages in the PDF document and save as a new file.
• Crop PDF pages. This tool cuts a rectangular area on every page of PDF, and saves result to the new document.
• Extract pages from PDF. It extracts selected pages of PDF document and saves as individual PDF files.
• Remove pages from PDF. Choose what pages you don’t want to see in PDF, and the program will do the rest.
• Encrypt PDF. You can password-protect any PDF document. And to set user permissions.
• Decrypt password-protected PDF documents.
• Change PDF metadata. Set the information in PDF file, such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, and other fields.
• Print PDF documents. Print output documents directly from the program interface.
– PDF to Image: new options
– New method of PDF Anti-Copy
– Output PDF size reducing.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit + 64bit)
Treatment: No installation required, No activation required, Unzip, Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!