SQL data compare
Compare SQL data from live databases, scripts, backups and source control
- SQL data compare for live DBs, backups and SC projects
- Perform row level recovery without restoring
- Community, Standard, and Professional editions
- Compare huge databases quickly and without errors
- Automate and schedule data migrations
- Initiate database compares directly from SSMS
- Export results to HTML, CSV and Excel
- Create executable installation packages
- Integrate with all popular SC systems e.g. Git, SVN
- Deploy data changes directly from a source control label
Row level recovery from backups
Compare SQL database backups without restoring. Granularly restore data down to the row level.
Compare SQL database data directly from SQL Server Management Studio
Use a custom comparison key to compare data in tables without a primary key or UNIQUE constraints.
Compare data in different SQL objects with different names and schemas using object mapping.
Compare SQL objects with different users.
SQL data compare filters
Selectively limit what will be compared and synchronized with data level filtering.
Custom script support
Augment the deployment script with your own pre or post synchronization scripts
Extensive configuration options
Customize comparison and synchronization options
Export SQL data comparison results to several different types of HTML reports.
Data level reports
Create HTML reports showing all data differences between two compared tables.
Export the comparison results to Excel
Object filter editor
Build complex filters to compare and synchronize specific objects
Save your settings to a project for re-execution of the same session
Use the built in SQL editor to review and edit scripts prior to execution
Source control integration
Including Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Subversion, and Team Foundation Server
Compare data from local script folders against a database or source control project
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post ApexSQL Data Diff 2019.01 Professional Edition v2019.01.0522 + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.