Ultimate charting experience for WPF and Windows Forms
The highest performance on the market
LightningChart is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized charting components for presenting massive amounts of data ‒ more than 1 Billion data points real-time.
It is developed for professional high-speed software dealing with real-time data acquisition and representation, utilizing CPU and memory resources efficiently. This provides an unmatched performance to your application, which means:
- Real-time monitoring without flickering or delays
- High-resolution datasets
- Efficient use of machine resources
- Ability to render data with older machine hardware, maintaining all advantages mentioned above
For the most demanding developers
LightningChart includes a wide range of 2D, advanced 3D, Polar, Smith, 3D pies / donuts, Geographic maps & G.I.S. charts for science, engineering, medicine, aerospace, trading, energy and other fields.
Along with an outstanding performance, LightningChart offers fully customizable tools and flexibility to the .Net developers within different industries.
Our technical support team is known for its ability to handle every challenge from our clients, so you will receive an unlimited dedicated support during your active subscription.
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
- Automatic software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling support
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
- Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
- Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
- Persistent rendering layers, Multiple legends, and X axes scale break
- Include ViewPie3D
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, point-line, bar and pie charts
- 3D scene settings with Multiple light sources
- Import 3D models in .obj
- Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096×4096, depending on available memory
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Series types: point-line
- Absolute and normalized scales
- Series types: area, point-line
- Unlimited, Multiple amplitude and angle axes
The core breakthrough of the version 8 is a high-performance Volume Rendering extension which can interact with other 3D objects of our library. Volumetric information plays an essential role in medicine, e.g. for an advanced cancer detection, visualization of aneurysms, and treatment planning. It is also used for non-destructive material testing via computer tomography or ultrasound. In addition, huge three-dimensional datasets are produced by geo seismic research, and can also be visualized by our Volume Rendering engine.
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adoptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three interchangeable options for Volume Rendering Ray function
- Full interaction with traditional 3D models
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Arction LightningChart Ultimate SDK v8.5.1 + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.