Golden is a query and scripting tool for Oracle databases. It features close compatibility with SQLPLus’ scripting conventions including variable prompting and bind variable syntax. Easily build SQL statements with the SQLBuilder and popup helper lists. Directly export to Excel or Open Office calc or a number of different file formats. Includes the ImpExp Import/Export program.
– Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Terminal Server/Citrix, 64bit (with 32bit Oracle Client Installed.)
– Supports Oracle 8 – 11g, SQLNet 2.x – Net11 (including ‘Instant Client’)
– Full Unicode support
– Client side sorting and filtering
– Export to Excel and Open Office Calc
– Customizable Toolbars
– Edit and run multiple scripts simultaneously
– Support for SQLPlus variable prompting, bind variables (including RefCursor), and calling external scripts with parameter passing.
– Support for EXEC, DESC and CONNECT.
– Support for DBMS Output
– Script and statement timing
– Explain Plan output
– Supported for SQLPlus style SPOOL files
– Editing of single table result sets
– Colored syntax highlighting
– Schema information for pasting into scripts and queries
– Language specific cut and paste for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C++, etc.
– A sophisticated ascii import/export that can handle millions of records.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT – Keys On .Txt File.
The post Benthic Software Golden v7.0.707 (x86 & x64) + License Key appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.