ImpExpPro is an import/export tool for Oracle databases. This application allows you to import data into tables, export query data to text files, and run SQL and PL/SQL commands. Imports, Exports and Command specification can be saved to files to be loaded and run later.
This application also includes two “runner” applications:
- ImpExpRunner allows running Import, Export and Command files while giving feedback and allowing the user to cancel the process.
- ImpExpRunnerCmd is a command line version (a “console” program) that can be used when you don’t need a user interface (such as from batch files.) It is optimized to be quick and resource friendly.
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 10, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Terminal Server/Citrix, 32 and 64bit versions
- Supports Oracle 8 – 12, SQLNet 2.x – Net12 (including ‘Instant Client’)
- Support for ASCII, ANSI and Unicode formats
- High speed imports and exports using direct Oracle Client methods
- Flexible delimiter and qualifier options
- Manage speed and database undo usage by changing how often commits occur during imports
- Log all actions to log files
- Ability to ignore errors during imports and to limit import size (useful for testing)
- Ability to cancel any running process
- ImpExpRunner application can be used to run unattended or scripted imports, exports and commands
- Runner applications can be used with specification files created with ImpExpPro and most options can be overridden with command line switches
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT – License Key On .Txt File.
The post Benthic Software ImpExpPro v1.1 Build 22 x86 & x64 + License Key appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.