64bit | Super Clean
Introducing Capture One 22 – Unleash the power of your photos. Capture One 21 is here. The most powerful photo editing software just got better. Transform your creative process with a revolutionary Speed Edit tool, the most authentic colors yet – and much more.
– Control every color – and create any color – with precision editing tools. And with true-to-life color processing, start your editing with RAW images that look better and more authentic than ever.
– The unique Speed Edit tool lets you edit without the interface – and adjust multiple photos at once. Plus, professional workflow tools make import, export and file organization seamless.
– Get the ultimate assistant for shoots. With the industry’s fastest tethering, you can connect your camera and shoot photos directly to Capture One, plus organize them on-the-go.
New in Capture One 22:
– Revolutionize how fast you edit photos. Speed Edit lets you work seamlessly without touching a slider on the interface – simply hold down selected hotkeys and scroll, drag or use the arrow keys to make rapid edits. You can even adjust multiple photos at once for the fastest ever batch edit.
– Eliminate haze and reduce flatness in your images – all in one slider. The powerful new Dehaze tool automatically adjusts contrast, saturation and other elements in flat photos.
– Stay true to real life with the most authentic colors yet. These new camera profiles preserve original colors better than ever, protecting hues from changes caused by contrast. A lifesaver for portrait and product photography – and any image that relies on authentic color.
– With support for HEIC files (8-bit), you can now edit photos from your Apple devices and more in Capture One.
– It’s never been easier to master Capture One. With the new “Learn” button, you’ll quickly access a curated selection of tutorials designed to help you learn step-by-step. Plus, enable “Tool Tips” and hover over a tool for a quick explanation of how it works.
Faster Asset Management
– It’s now faster than ever to search and browse photos in Catalogs and Sessions. And with new high-resolution thumbnails, it’s also easier to select and cull images before you even import. Plus, you can now import photos from different folders at once.
Basic Color Editing
– Edit colors fast with a compact and intuitive Basic Color Editor. Click anywhere on the photo and drag to adjust the hue, saturation and lightness of any color – or adjust colors with simple sliders.
Advanced Color Editor
– Get total control of colors with the Advanced Color Editor. Define color ranges to adjust hue, saturation and lightness with complete precision.
– Get the best possible starting point for your editing. Capture One renders RAW files with true-to-life colors that are custom profiled to all major camera brands.
Color Balance Tool
– For precise color grading, use the intuitive Color Balance tool to add color tints and adjust luminosity individually for shadows, midtones and highlights.
Skin Tone Editing
– Create accurate skin tones without complex retouching thanks to three Uniformity sliders for hue, saturation and lightness. Apply these as a local adjustment for maximum control.
Black and White Tool
– Control black and white conversion while minimizing the amount of introduced noise for a smooth result.
Details and lens profiles
– Process the highest quality RAW files with the sharpest details. And minimize distortion and light fall-off thanks to custom lens profiles.
– Take creative control of your images with powerful and precise photo editing tools.
Layers and Masks
– Focus your edits on specific parts of your image – without affecting the rest. Apply up to 16 layers and create precise masks to separate areas for editing.
– From individual images to thousands of shots, stay on top of projects and files with smart management tools. Plus, get advanced settings to export different file types faster.
Workflow and performance
– Get a seamless photo editing process thanks to a personalized interface and fast performance.
Microsoft® Windows® Minimum Requirements:
– Intel or AMD CPU with 2 cores
– 8 GB of RAM
– 10 GB of free hard disk space
– Calibrated monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
– Windows 7® SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1® 64-bit, Windows 10® 64-bit*
– Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.7 (will be installed if not present)
* Support for Windows 10 is up to build 2004
Recommended System Requirements:
If working with high-resolution images and doing calculation-heavy adjustments we recommend the following:
– Intel CPU with 4+ cores
– 16+ GB of RAM
– Solid State Disk (SSD)
– Dual (matching) Graphics card from NVIDIA or AMD with 4GB+ RAM per card
– Calibrated monitor with at least 1920×1200, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT due to file size limited – It’s clean no harm!
The post Capture One 22 Pro v220.127.116.11 (x64) Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.