Do you want to create totally stellar websites? If yes, then consider the HTML Editor your new best friend. Feel empowered with handy tag references, intuitive tools like code completion, website components that update instantly across all pages, live previews, and dozens of other extraordinary tools and features.
– Unique: a smooth workflow for adding Structured Data
– Helpful: click preview, highlight corresponding code.
– Time-saver: edit components that update everywhere.
– Trusted: by tens of thousands of web designers, developers and HTML veterans.
Get started in seconds
– Getting to work on your website is lightning quick thanks to a wide range of start options. Create new HTML or CSS files from scratch, or get a jumpstart on a pro design with an existing theme or ready to use layout. Already have a site in progress? Open its files from your computer, or open them straight from your web server. With the Open From Web option, you can take any website as a starting point, and it doesn’t have to be yours.
– A logical structure keeps things running smoothly and eliminates pesky issues like broken links and images. With that in mind, we designed Website Projects, a comprehensive workflow that gives you complete control over how your website is organized.
The Components Library – a gigantic timesaver.
– Every website has elements like a menu, footer, or header that are reused across pages. With the Components Library you can save these types of elements in one place and then embed them into any page you want. Now instead of updating each instance of the element manually, just edit the library item and it will automatically update everywhere.
Code with confidence
– A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them and smartly suggests selectors from your referenced CSS files. A built-in Validation Tool allows you to check code of all types for perfectly valid pages.
– Using these tools helps to produce valid code making your pages display consistently, and be more accessible to disabled users and search engines. Every single time.
Visual code selector + Live preview
– Utilize the split-screen preview to see your webpage displayed right below your code. Or use the external preview to display your page in another window or a second monitor. Want to experiment with some code? The live preview shows you exactly what your design will look like as you work.
Made for authentic code enthusiasts
– Perfectionists, masters of organization, and SEO aficionados, this app is built for you. Coding your own sites may be one of the most rewarding things you can do. With the HTML Editor you will be up for that task.
Ready for the semantic web
– Adding structured, or semantic, data to label content should be a top priority for any site. Search engines are increasingly relying on this approach to better understand what the content is about, which in turn allows them to improve the overall search experience.
– Pages that properly use ?structured data (especially the ?schema.org vocabulary) are therefore favored above others and are likely to obtain a better search rank. Get started with the HTML Editor and add meaningful data about your website with ease.
– The built-in FTP uploader painlessly publishes the website to the place of your choice. Pick any web host (or use your own server), add the corresponding FTP settings and go live with a single click. Easily switch between addresses; For example, from a work-in-progress to a live production site.
– Or go ftp-free by syncing with the CoffeeCup hosting platform. Get a custom domain name or use your own. Connecting is easy , simply use your CoffeeCup credentials (email and password). It’s not required that you use it, but you will have our eternal love if you do.
Customizable Responsive Themes
– With our HTML Editor, it is really easy to get a nice website working in a short amount of time. But it can be even faster if you use one of our templates.
– Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7/8 with Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
– If you are using a 64-bit version of any of these operating systems, the HTML Editor should work normally.
– 32bit + 64bit, we recommend 64bit system HTML Editor should work normally.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post CoffeeCup HTML Editor v17.0 Build 841 (x86/x64) + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.