Dashcam Viewer is a software application for viewing movies, GPS data, and shock-sensor data recorded by your dashcam or action cam. Dashcam Viewer supports over 70 camera models. See below for the complete list of supported cameras and features.
What Dashcam Viewer can do for you:
– Play your dashcam videos on the main screen while watching your vehicle’s speed, distance, position, bearing, and shock-sensor data update on graphs, data displays, and maps.
– “Geotag” points of interest along your route. Export these to a file. Or import them back in.
– Export your GPS tracks to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV), Google Earth KML, and GPS-exchange (GPX) for further data analysis.
– Export portions of videos to new clips
– Combine multiple videos into a single video
– And much more!
The Main Window controls movie selection, playback, and data export. The individual buttons and sliders are described below:
– Select movie folder
– Select individual movie files
– Export all GPS track data to CSV file
– Export all GPS track data to GPX file
– Export all GPS track data to Google Earth KML file
– Export view to PNG image
– Export portion of movie to separate movie file
– Switch dual-channel display modes
– Merge multiple movies into a single large movie
– Arrange ancillary windows to the right of the main window
– Re-center movie(s) in viewer frame
– Modify preferences
– Current speed
– Current date/time
– Picture-in-picture view (Mac only)
– Current movie scrubber
– Movie file selector
– Jump To fastest point in movie or Jump To a specific movie
– Reveal movie in Finder
– Current movie filename, file size, framerate
– Save or delete settings on a per-movie basis
– Jump back one or ten movies
– Instant Replay
– Increase/decrease playback rate
– Jump forward one or ten movies
– Create Geotag
– Volume and mute controls
– Windows 10/Server 2012/2022 64-bit recommended for best performance
– Required: K-Lite Codec Pack
Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Dashcam Viewer Plus v3.8.0 (x64) Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.