DBConvert Studio is a powerful cross-database migration and synchronization application which seamlessly converts database structure and data between various formats. Different sync options keep data fresh for both source and destination database nodes.
DBConvert Studio combines mature, stable, battle-tested DBConvert and DBSync Cores with an improved, modern UX design.
Source and target database connections may be configured for any local or remote MS Windows, Linux, MacOS or BSD based database servers.
This awesome application enables you to migrate data in a multitude of ways. You can choose from any of the following battle-tested scenarios:
- Master to slave migration
- Unidirectional synchronization
- Bidirectional synchronization
- Data distribution (data flows from one master database to multiple slave databases)
By default all source DB elements are preselected for transfer to a destination database node. Some of the DB elements, including tables, fields, primary keys, indexes, views and schemas can be copied individually as well.
You have full control over the migration process and can customize what you need for your particular conversion, including:
- The data types can be changed with our mapping feature;
- All databases objects can be renamed in the migration;
- Filters can be applied to retrieve subseted data from the source;
- Our flexible built-in scheduler automates tasks, allowing transfers to run repeatedly;
- Preventative error checking helps to correct the settings for a target database before copying if they are configured improperly;
and many more features are built-in for effective replications and migrations.
DBConvert Studio is Microsoft Windows based software. It is compatible with all Windows versions including 10/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000/ NT.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post DBConvert Studio v1.6.8 + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.