DxO PhotoLab 5 – Enjoy a whole new world of possibilities. Featuring an artificial intelligence technology capable of simultaneously denoising and demosaicing images, a dynamic workspace that can be personalized, batch renaming, a watermarking tool, and more, DxO PhotoLab 4 will transform the way you edit your photographs.
– Harness your creativity with a range of powerful tools.
– Photo editing is a breeze with our preset options.
– Edit with pinpoint precision with our extensive palette of adjustment settings.
Easy photo management
– Direct access to your files and a well-organized photo library.
And much more…
– A selection of smart editing tools that will optimize your workflow.
Unparalleled optical corrections
– Our laboratories have analyzed more than 60,000 lens and camera combinations to bring you automatic optical corrections that are fine-tuned to suit your specific equipment.
Reveal The Natural Radiance of Your Images
– Brighten the horizon in your photographs by erasing haze from your landscape images with DxO ClearView Plus. Restore their natural radiance and automatically improve their look in a single click, and all without creating a halo effect around the edges, or high-contrast transitions. Sharpen your image quality with this exclusive DxO feature.
Expertly retouch your photos with U POINT technology
– Apply intuitive and effective local adjustments in addition to automatic corrections, using our selection assistance technology U POINT
. Simply add a Control Point by clicking the area you want to edit, adjust its size to propagate your changes to similar pixels and fine-tune your brightness, contrast, saturation and structure values with the multi-setting slider. Local adjustments have never been easier.
Play with Color With DxO ColorWheel
– Editing the colors in your photographs has never been more fun or creative. With DxO ColorWheel you can select color ranges from eight separate channels or take a color sample directly from your photograph using the Color Selector. Adjust your chromatic values precisely, select your replacement color and fine-tune your transitions and hues to enhance the color ambiance of your images. Make your image brilliant with DxO ColorWheel, the most sophisticated HSL (Hue-Saturation-Luminance) tool on the market.
Uncover Every Last Detail With DxO Smart Lighting
– Reveal the hidden details in underexposed and overexposed areas in your photographs, even when there are strong contrasts or backlighting. DxO Smart Lighting intelligently analyzes your images to recover information you thought was lost, and produces even more beautiful portraits with its Spot Weighted Corrections tool, a feature that automatically recognizes faces for a natural and balanced result.
DxO PhotoLibrary: Manage Images With Ease
– Finding the image you want has never been easier with DxO PhotoLibrary. Thanks to a dynamic search system using a range of criteria, you can now access the photograph you’re looking for instantly. DxO PhotoLab also lets you add and display simple, or complex, keywords so you can better organize your images before you export them.
Filter a selected area of your image
– Balance exposure, add depth to the sky, or draw the viewer’s eye in to the subject of your image by darkening or blurring surrounding areas with graduated filters. As with our U POINT Control Points functionality, you can also use a multi-setting equalizer.
Play with the Brush
– Try out our Brush tool and create an editing mask to correct specific areas, with amazing precision, by adjusting opacity. The Automatic Mask can even detect colors that are similar to those initially selected.
– Erase elements that detract from the beauty of your photographs automatically. With the Repair Tool you can remove imperfections by activating the Clone or Repair mode in the selected area.
– View a list of your recent edits instantly with the Local Adjustments palette. You can even deactivate some of them to see the difference at a glance. A flexible way to produce beautiful images.
Feed your creativity
– With nearly 40 carefully calibrated presets from various categories, including portrait, landscape, black and white, and single-image HDR, DxO PhotoLab 4 helps channel your creativity and get the most from your photos.
Selective copy and paste
– Synchronize your settings across multiple similar images, by reapplying individual edits from one photo to another with the new DxO PhotoLab 4 copy and paste feature.
Work seamlessly with Adobe Lightroom Classic
– Enjoy an uninterrupted workflow when using both Adobe Lightroom Classic and DxO PhotoLab. Transfer your RAW images from your Lightroom catalog to DxO PhotoLab, edit them and then send a bitmap file (JPEG, TIFF, or Linear DNG) back to Lightroom Classic. Yes, it’s as easy as that.
Direct access to your files
– Manage every step in your production flow with DxO PhotoLibrary. Thanks to its open system, you can effortlessly access files stored on your computer, an external hard drive, or a remote server.
Get organized with keywords
– With our advanced keyword management tool you can quickly and easily find the photographs you’re looking for, and even search for keywords added using other programs such as Adobe Lightroom. Delete, rename or reassign keywords to batches of images without a fuss. Managing your library has never been more straightforward.
Use Projects and simplify your editing
– Your photographs will differ according to many different technical parameters – date, shoot equipment, exposure, storage source, etc. Make the editing process easier for yourself by grouping them by Projects in your DxO PhotoLibrary.
ICC and DCP profile management
– Use ICC profiles to even out your color renderings and ensure your prints are true to your edits.
Full screen View
– View your images in full screen mode and browse your photo library at the same time, without losing your EXIF data display. This special viewer functionality makes it much easier to edit and select your photos while in editing and export mode and allows you to use keyboard shortcuts to sort through hundreds of photos in the blink of an eye.
Red eye correction
– Detect faces and eyes, and correct red-eye automatically. For more complex photographs, for example when the image involves a profile view, the semi-automatic and manual modes allow you to identify the area you want to correct.
Moire effect correction
– Easily remove that strange colored effect that sometimes appears when you’ve photographed intricate patterns, such as clothing or grids.
– Reveal the richness of detail and textures in highly saturated areas of your images.
– Export your files in a variety of formats, or share them to social networks, such as Facebook, Flickr, etc. in just one click. With DxO PhotoLab you can perform parallel exports and optimize your digital development sessions.
– Improved compatibility with DxO PhotoLab Mac sidecars
– Minor bug fixes
– Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel® Core i7 4th generation or better, or AMD Ryzen recommended)
– 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
– 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
– Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 1809 or higher (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft®), Windows® 10 version 2004 or later recommended.
– DirectX® 10-capable system
– OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
– NVIDIA GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580 or better recommended.
Run, Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Installation Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT due to file size limited – It’s clean no harm!
The post DxO PhotoLab v5.1.4 Build 4728 (x64) Elite Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.