FastCube .Net is a tool for effective data analysis
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It’s a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components.
It supports .Net Framework 4. Compatible with FastCube 2 VCL.
- FastCube components can be built into the interface of host applications
- FastCube end users do not require high programming skills to build reports
- FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components for Visual Studio
- Instant downloading and handling of data arrays
- Ready-made templates can be built for summary tables. It is posible to prohibit users from modifying the schema
- All FastCube’s settings may be accessed both programmatically and by the end user
- FastCube’s data can be saved in a compact format for data exchange and data storage
- Data and settings can be saved into desirable format, compatible with FastCube VCL
- Instant data slice creation. Data sources schemas or SQL queries
- All basic statistical operations (count, sum, minimum, maximum, average, variance, etc.)
- Special functions (number of unique values, first value, list of unique values)
- Dependent filters (considering current dataset)
- Filters for measured values
- Automatic component layout of date and time
- Unlimited number of measures in a summary table
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows, as well as on any level of measurements
- Calculated data (based on FastScript)
- Calculated filters for numeric data by using output formatting
- Calculated filters for values when calculating data (based on FastScript)
- Numeric data display control by using output formatting
- Numeric data output as a value or as percent (in a row, column, group or table total)
- Possible to use data of Date, Time and Row type
- Conditional highlighting of cell value in a slices (in a range)
- Possible to minimize measurements as a whole as well as separate values
- Possible to control the display of totals
- Control of axis sorting (according to measurement value or data)
- Control of each level of measurement sorting (line of sorting)
- Saving of templates (schemas) and data itself for future use
- Export of FastCube’s slices to Excel, Word, HTML, etc.
- Copying of a highlighted range to the clipboard
- Reviewing and exporting slices cell details
- Cube’s/data cube’s export to XML formats : XML for Analysis, xml-msdata, ms rowset or DataPacket
- Printing by means of FastReport.Net
- Graph construction by means of MsCHart
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!