32bit | 64bit
Glary Utilities is a collection of system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC. It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces (theres a plug-in support for 45+ external programs). You can also manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files.
Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to optimize memory, find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software. Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more. Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more. All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
– Disk Cleaner Removes junk data from your disks and recovers disk space
– Registry Cleaner Scan and clean up your registry to improve your systems performance.
– Shortcuts Fixer Corrects the errors in your startmenu desktop shortcuts
– Startup Manager Manages programs which run automatically on startup
– Memory Optimizer Monitors and optimizes free memory in the background
– Tracks Eraser Erases all the traces,evidences,cookies,internet history and more
– File Shredder Erases files permanently so that no one can recover them
– Internet Explorer Assistant Manages Internet Explorer Add-ons and restores hijacked settings
– Disk Analysis Get details information of the desired files and folders
– Duplicate Files Finder Searchs for space-wasting and error producing duplicate files
– Empty Folders Finder Find and remove empty folders in your windows
– Uninstall Manager Completely uninstall programs you dont need any more
– Context Menu Manager Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders.
What’s New In Version:
– Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, 2000, XP, Vista. 32/64bit version
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Glary Utilities Pro v188.8.131.52 Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.