- Build scalable reporting applications
- Improved support for Angular, React, and Vue
- Integrate ActiveReportsJS into applications
- Enable reporting on the client
without server dependencies
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, or HTML formats
Client-side Exporting and Printing
Use the drill-down or drill-through functions to provide interactivity and more specific information for end-users.
No External Dependencies
Written in TypeScript. Execute in any web application. Customizable and easy to use in VSCode.
Multiple Report Types
Choose from layout-driven page reports or data-driven RDL reports to create a full-featured report library.
Install on any OS
The Designer can be installed on Windows, Mac or Linux Operating Systems, enabling developers to design reports on any platform.
Create complex reports using the intuitive drag-and-drop GUI. Visualize your data with report controls like tables and charts.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!