Hasleo Data Recovery is a powerful and reliable data recovery software to solve your data loss problems whether you deleted some files by accident, formatted a drive or encountered a system crash and lost some files. With only three-step, you can get back lost files from PC hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3/MP4 player and other storage media. And you can recover all your lost files from Windows BitLocker encrypted drive.
Best Data Recovery Software For Windows!
* All-in-one free data recovery software for Windows.
* Recover data from BitLocker encrypted partition.
* Supported file system types: FAT32, NTFS and exFAT file systems.
* Recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more.
* Recover lost data from hard drive, USB drive, Memory card, digital camera and other storage media.
* Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003.
– Recover Lost Data from All Data Loss Scenarios
Various reasons may result in data loss. Hasleo Data Recovery can help you recover data due to unexpectedly data deleting, formatting, inaccessibility or raw, virus attacking, improper operation, disk repartitioned or other unknown reasons. It guarantees you the most safe way to get lost or deleted data back.
– Recover Data from Any Kind of Storage Device
Hasleo Data Recovery allows you to not only recover lost data from PC, laptop or hard drive, bust also recover lost data from external storage devices like external hard disk, USB flash drive, SD Memory card, digital device, cellphone or other storage media.
– Recover All Different File Types
Hasleo Data Recovery supports all major file types, including photos, emails, videos, documents, audio, archives, engineering drawings and more.
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2003, 2000 (64-bit only)
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Hasleo Data Recovery Ultimate 5.6 Release 1 (x64) Portable + Pre-Activated appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.