32bit | 64bit
IDM UltraEdit is used across a diverse range of industries, from professional writers, researchers and journalists to advanced programmers, database managers and web developers. Scores of individuals use UltraEdit as a powerful replacement for windows notepad and even more use it as a text editor because of its ability to handle multiple documents at once, large file handling, powerful search/find/replace functionality, spell checking versatility and much more.
* Code Folding
* Unicode support
* Disk based text editing and large file handling – supports files in excess of 4GB, minimum RAM used even for multi-megabyte files
* Mulitline find and replace dialogs for all searches (Find, Replace, Find in Files, Replace in Files)
* 100,000 word spell checker, with foreign languages support (American English, British English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish and Swedish)
* Syntax highlighting – configurable, pre-configured for C/C++, VB, HTML, Java, and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex. Multiple wordfiles available for download
* FTP client built in to give access to FTP servers with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save. (32-Bit Only) Includes support for SFTP (SSH2)
* SSH/Telnet window
* Project / workspace support
* Environment Selector – Provides predefined or user-created editing “environments” that remember the state of all of UltraEdit’s dockable windows, toolbars and more for user convenience.
* Integrated scripting language to automate tasks
* Configurable keyboard mapping
* Column / block mode editing
* Hexadecimal editor allows editing of any binary file, shows binary and ASCII view
* Named templates
* HTML toolbar preconfigured for popular HTML function
– UltraEdit supports 64-bit file handling on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (Windows 7 and later).
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!