Activate Windows | Activate Office | 32bit | 64bit
KMS/2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite v9.5 [Windows & Office Activation] [FTUApps]
This tool includes 4 different activation methods. KMS Inject, Digital, KMS 2038 and Online activations. While this script is being created, abbodi1406’s script is referenced. Thank him so much. Some security programs will report infected files, that is false-positive due KMS emulating.
NOTE: Windivert and Digital Activation methods are virus free
If use this tools remove any other KMS solutions and temporary turn off AV security protection.
$OEM$ Activation About:
* 3 methods are also $OEM$ activation support.
* To preactivate the system during installation, copy $OEM$ folder to “sources” folder in the installation media (iso/usb)
* $OEM$ activation method also enable the KMS task scheduling system during installation. (digital and KMS2038 activation method except)
SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
* Windows 7 (VL) / Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (ARM64) / 11 (ARM64)
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022
* Office (VL) 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / 2021
UNSUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
* Office Retail (Supported if Volume License certificates are installed)
* Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate)
* Windows 10 (Cloud S, Professional Single Language)
* Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011)
– Some improvements have been made to KMS Online and KMS Inject method.
– Activation query codes have been reworked.
– Fixed original license warning for Office 2021 products.
– Made some cosmetic adjustments to all methods.
– When the KMS Suite script file is closed, the “x” icon in the cmd window is disabled with powershell commands so that no more files are left on the computer. Use the EXIT option from the menu options to close the script file.
Versions & Languages:
– 2 Versions with separate language
– EN & TR
Run & Enjoy / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post KMS/2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite v9.5 [Windows & Office Activation] appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.