VEGAS Pro leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to bring your video production two steps ahead. It offers an extremely flexible user interface, comprehensive media management, advanced audio editing and mastering with the included SOUND FORGE Pro, plus industry-leading hardware acceleration. Time to supercharge your creative flow!
The fastest route to professional video production
Stop struggling, start creating! Embrace the most efficient, flexible and fastest cutting environment on the market. VEGAS Pro covers your needs so you can focus on your production and creativity instead of the technical aspects of editing.
AI – artificial intelligence
Utilize AI-assisted editing to accomplish demanding tasks efficiently. For instance, use tools like “VEGAS Style Transfer” to apply the style of famous artists, such as Picasso and van Gogh, to your edits.
Industry-leading GPU hardware acceleration
Harness the power of GPU acceleration and enjoy maximum stability, fast rendering, and smooth playback. VEGAS Pro 18 automatically configures the optimal settings to get the most out of your GPU.
Advanced color grading in HDR
VEGAS Pro makes sophisticated color grading intuitive and flexible. Thanks to the unique user-adjustable skin tone line for the Vectorscope and a powerful camera-like logarithmic exposure tool in the Color Grading panel, you have full control and accuracy – even in HDR.
Media management with VEGAS Prepare
Create a custom library of all your media files and access them directly in VEGAS Pro. Changes made to collections in VEGAS Prepare are reflected in VEGAS Pro and vice versa.
VEGAS Pro 18 Highlights:
– Industry-leading hardware acceleration
– AI-driven tools
– Sophisticated color grading options
– Industry-leading HDR support
– Powerful plug-in management
– Powerful audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
– Video noise reduction tool
– Flicker filter
New Features for this update:
• Updated ACES support to version 1.2
• Fixed Crash when using Style Transfer plugin
• Color Curves plugin now handles HDR values properly
• Anchor points are now handled properly in the Titles and Text media generator
• The directory field in the Organize Layouts dialog now persists properly
• Improved functionality for drag-and-drop in the Motion Tracking panel
• Open folder button now works properly in the Render Progress window after rendering an image sequence
• Fixed a crash while editing the Crop plugin
• 360 mode is now properly retained when you open a new VEGAS session
• Added a new option to deactivate GPU acceleration for the UI when conflicts exist
• Hamburger menu configuration dialog will no longer clip options in high DPI environments
• Expanded the slider range for the Cookie Cutter plugin
• Vimeo upload now works
• VideoFX, Media Generators and Transitions plugin windows now retain focus properly
• RenderAs dialog sizes properly in high DPI environments
• Long load times have been reduced in projects containing a Warp Flow transition
• The track buttons in the Motion Tracking panel are now disabled when no region is selected
• Changing the opacity of a track on the timeline no longer affects event selection
• Performing an undo when the envelope tool is selected no longer causes a crash
• Fixed crash when the current user has changed in Windows
• View transform selection is now retained between launches of VEGAS
• The motion tracking panel no longer causes a crash when selecting an empty event
• Fixed a crash the could occur when events are drawn on the timeline
• Color grading panel will no longer produce large numbers of undo events
• Drawing of the color wheels in the Color Grading panel has been improved
• Zoom level in the Video Stabilization plugin is new set properly when loading a project
• Fixed problem when reading in some MPEG files with AC-3 audio
• Media Effects will no longer be removed from media that is renamed in the Project Media window
• Favorites will now properly update in the Explorer window
• Improved functionality of GPU detection
• Video Stabilization no longer crashes when applied as a Media Effect to a still image
• Better handling of the position parameter for some plugins when using the Motion Tracking panel
• Fixed issue where some transitions were not able to be added to the timeline
• Double clicking on an FX name will now properly add it to a plugin chain with the default preset
• Fixed issue where drag-and-drop did not work with compositors on an empty video track
• Added support for Quadro and 3000 series Nvidia GPUs in the Driver Update window
• Fixed memory error the may occur when using NVENC templates
• Fixed crash that can occur when the user is editing clips without trim handles on
• Issue with some 3rd party Media Generators causing the Media Generator window not to open has been fixed
• HEVC 4:2:0 media will no longer cause a crash
• Better support of HEVC 4:2:2 media on Intel processors
– Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4K, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum.
– RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
– Hard drive space: Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post MAGIX VEGAS Pro v126.96.36.1994 (x64) Multilingual + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.