Video Pro X is the only video editing software that makes professional video production accessible for everyone. With intuitive editing tools and workflows, getting started with Video Pro X is easier than with any other professional video editor. The new video engine allows for seamless, uninterrupted editing of high-resolution 4K Ultra HD material on any PC.
Highlights in Video Pro X:
– 8K Ultra HD support & HDR color space handling
– New! INFUSION Engine 2 – Smooth playback of Ultra HD projects
– New! Real-time image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite
– Professional editing tools including 3 & 4-point edits
– More than 1,500 templates & creative effects such as chroma keying
– Multi-track & multi-format timeline, including nested sequences
– Professional color correction & lookup table handling
– Multicam for up to 9 cameras including additional source monitor
Intuitive video production
– No matter how complex your film project, you can accomplish it fast. Enjoy an efficient workflow and innovative functions such as flexible track handling on a multi-format timeline. Access 3- & 4-point editing, multicam editing or 1-click tools such as “split & trim”. A real-time audio mixer and audio cleaning tool are included for optimizing video sound.
– Comprehensive color grading with gradation curves or fast application of lookup tables – discover optimal color matching at the level of detail you need. proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite is now included for stabilizing choppy or distorted footage – in realtime and at a high level of precision.
High image quality in 8K Ultra HD
– Video Pro X has always stood for technological innovation above and beyond industry standard. Discover resolutions in up to 8K UltraHD, HDR color space and latest film studio effects, and achieve professional results. The powerful video engine means that video editing is absolutely smooth, even for complex multi-track projects.
New in this version:
INFUSION Engine 2
– Exclusive to Video Pro X: Seamless editing of video projects in up to 8K*. This is made possible by wide-ranging support for Intel, AMD and NVIDIA graphics card for decoding AVC and HEVC material.
HiDPI editing interface
– Exclusive to Video Pro X: The high-resolution interface guarantees optimal contrast and readability, even on 4k monitors. The new icon design is state of the art and allows for a faster, more streamlined workflow.
Real-time video stabilization
– Exclusive to Video Pro X: Fix distorted film material directly without long analysis and rendering times. Real-time image stabilization from proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite now makes it possible.
– Fixed: Crash on Windows 7 when working with certain graphic cards.
– Fixed: Crash when displaying thumbnails .
– Fixed: Crash when closing the programme in VfW mode.
– Fixed: Crash when exporting 8K material.
– Fixed: Crash when importing certain JPEG files.
– Fixed: Crash when changing the duration of a text animation.
– Fixed: Wrong display of transition icons.
– Fixed: Error when using DirectSound.
– Fixed: Hanging of the software when exporting “movie-in-movie” projects.
– Fixed: Negative percentage displayed during range search.
– Fixed: Incorrect rotation of objects.
– Fixed: Incorrect rotation of photos when using certain effect templates.
– Fixed: Error when using multiple NVIDIA graphic cards.
– Improved: Preview images in AVCHD import dialog.
– Improved: Frame rate detection for certain MXF video files.
– Improved: Visualization of the online login for Vimeo.
– Improved: Use of masks in connection with “Chromakey”, “Brightness” and “Contrast”.
– Improved: Preview image for the HDR-Gamma-Effect.
– Improved: Cutting for anamorphic material.
– Improved: Full screen visualization of the effect list.
– New menu item “Save/load as transition template”.
– New export presets for 5K, 6K and 8K resolutions.
– Updated user interface of the effect pages and program dialogues.
– Revision of the programme settings and options.
– Sharper preview images in the file window.
– Improved performance for in-app store, user interface and media playback.
– Improved performance of the “anti-flicker” filter.
– You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
– Windows 10, Windows 8
– Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: Intel quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
– RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
– Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support INFUSION Engine 2 supports video acceleration for AVC and HEVC* on Intel, NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1GB VRAM or higher Example: Intel Graphics HD 630, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX470
– Sound card: Onboard (multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing)
– Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
– Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post MAGIX Video Pro X12 v220.127.116.11 (x64) Multilingual + Patch appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.