Video Pro X is the only video editing software that makes professional video production accessible for everyone. With intuitive editing tools and workflows, getting started with Video Pro X is easier than with any other professional video editor. The new video engine allows for seamless, uninterrupted editing of high-resolution 4K Ultra HD material on any PC.
Highlights in Video Pro X:
– 8K Ultra HD support & HDR color space handling
– New! INFUSION Engine 2 – Smooth playback of Ultra HD projects
– New! Real-time image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite
– Professional editing tools including 3 & 4-point edits
– More than 1,500 templates & creative effects such as chroma keying
– Multi-track & multi-format timeline, including nested sequences
– Professional color correction & lookup table handling
– Multicam for up to 9 cameras including additional source monitor
3 Reasons to choose Video Pro X
– Video editing made simple
– Films that create an impression
With a range of professional tools, you can make each and every one of your ideas a reality – while benefiting from the latest technology.
– More flexibility on each track
The one-of-a-kind multimedia timeline processes video, audio and graphics on the same track, meaning that you can enjoy maximum creative freedom .
Learn about new features in Video Pro X from our expert
– The right tool for better films: 2 preview monitors
Discover the advantages of working with two monitors – for instance, for a more streamlined workflow for placing in and out points. You can also match or adjust the colors of different videos to get perfect results. Our resident expert explains how in this video tutorial.
– Play around with color: Curves
Does using curves sound complicated? Curves are one of the most practical tools for color correction and are a standard tool used in the industry. Our video shows you how to easily and quickly perfect your footage for stunning results, for example by defining contrasts in detail.
New in x13:
INFUSION Engine 3: Give your videos the ultimate boost The brand-new INFUSION Engine 3 enables you to edit even complex projects in up to 8K with super smooth playback, and it harnesses the full speed of your GPU to export your videos.
Easily design your own animations Adjusting both the position and scale of video objects directly in the program monitor is now flexible and simple. Just use the mouse and the rotation point to easily control the center of each rotation.
Large preview pictures for an enhanced overview Discover a timeline that’s clearer than ever before thanks to the new panorama storyboard. Large thumbnails make the subject of your video appear in the center of the screen and help you keep a clear overview even of more complex projects.
Sophisticated effects for impressive results FXhome Ignite Keying & Flares includes all the essential effects for compositing work. With integrated lens reflection effects and tools for green screen recording, you can truly unleash your creativity.
– You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
– Windows 10, Windows 8
– Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: Intel quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
– RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
– Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support INFUSION Engine 2 supports video acceleration for AVC and HEVC* on Intel, NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1GB VRAM or higher Example: Intel Graphics HD 630, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX470
– Sound card: Onboard (multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing)
– Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
– Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT due to file size limited – It’s clean no harm!
The post MAGIX Video Pro X13 v126.96.36.199 (x64) Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.