Markdown Monster is a Markdown editor and viewer that lets you edit Markdown with syntax highlighting and fast text entry. A collapsible, synced, live preview lets you see your output as you type. You can easily embed images, links, emojis and code as text or by using our gentle UI helpers that simplify many operations. You can also paste and drag images directly into the editor. Inline spell-checking and word counts keep your content streamlined unobtrusively.
You can export Markdown to HTML by saving to disk or by copying Markdown selections as HTML directly to the clipboard. The HTML preview can display syntax colored code snippets for most common coding languages, and can easily be customized with HTML and CSS template to match your own sites. You can choose from a light and dark theme, and choose individual editor and preview themes. You can even use Vim or EMacs type conventions. Other convenience features let you browse for and select files in the built-in folder browser, jump to the current folder in Explorer or Terminal, commit to Git and more.
– Markdown Monster can also publish your Markdown directly to your Weblog. If your blog supports WordPress, MetaWeblog or Medium, you can publish your documents with one click. You can also edit and republish, or download existing posts and even convert existing posts from HTML to Markdown.
Extensible via .NET Addins
– We also wanted to make sure the editor is highly extensible, so you can add custom features of your own. Markdown Monster includes an addin model that makes it easy to build extensions that let you hook into the UI, the editor behavior and the publishing process. We also provide useful .NET Scripting and Text Templating addins that let you automate many tasks without creating an addin. Find out more about creating an addin with .NET.
Markdown Editing and Weblog Publishing on Windows:
– Syntax colored Markdown
– Live HTML preview
– Inline spell checking
– Embed images, links and emoji
– Paste images from Clipboard
– Capture & embed screen shots
– Save to Html and Pdf
– Weblog publishing and editing
– HTML to Markdown conversion
– Editor and preview themes
– Git Integration
– Document Outline
– Template text expansion
– .NET scripting & addins
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT – Key on .txt file.