Office 365 ProPlus, the cloud-connected version of Office, delivers the most productive and most secure Office experience-with the lowest total cost of ownership for deployment and management. However, for customers who aren’t ready for the cloud, Office 2019 provides new features and updates to the on-premises apps for both users and IT professionals. Like Windows Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) releases, Office 2019 provides a set of valuable enhancements for customers who can’t be cloud-connected or receive regular updates.
The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more. Office 2019 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom. And improved inking features across the apps in Windows-like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects-allow you to naturally create documents.
Microsoft Office 2019 Select Edition includes:
– Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
– Microsoft Access 2019
– Microsoft Excel 2019
– Microsoft Lync 2019
– Microsoft OneNote 2019
– Microsoft Outlook 2019
– Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
– Microsoft Publisher 2019
– Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019
– Microsoft Word 2019
– Skype for business 2019
– Office Shared Features
– Office Tools
– And many more
– x86 or x64 processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz and support for the SSE2 instruction set.
– 2 GB of RAM is recommended for graphics, Outlook Instant Search, and some advanced features.
– 3.0 GB of free hard disk space.
– The screen resolution is 1280 x 800. To use hardware graphics acceleration, you need a graphics card that supports DirectX10.
– Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008R2 SP1, 2012R2, 2016/2019
Languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish
1) mount it or extract
2) run .exe
3) choose Microsoft office 2016 or 2019 and language click install
4) When installation is done, open MS-activation file and choose 1. Enjoy!
Treatment: Both operating are separated, you can choose x64 or x86 before downloading or skip any if you want via a torrent client!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!