O&O FileBackup is the simplest and most convenient way to back up your data. Use the automatic detection of important files for backup or select the directories containing important data yourself. Once set up, all you need to do in the future is to start the backup and automatically add all new and changed files to existing backups.
– Assistant-guided backup and restoration of data
– Manual selection of the target directories
– Automatic selection of directories and file types to be backed up
– Full and automatic backup of all selected files
– Automatic detection of new and changed files
– Definition of file filters for backup
– Detailed logging of the backup and restore
– Exclusion lists, for example to exclude system directories and files
– Option to define minimum and maximum file size for the backup
– Scheduling for automatic backups at defined times
O&O FileBackup enables you to backup your data quickly and easily. Choose the directories you want to back up yourself. Or let O&O FileBackup automatically search for important data. It also gives you the option of backing up just photos, videos, music, and Office documents, so you have a copy of your digital treasures – because no hard drive and no SSD lasts forever!
Using O&O FileBackup is extremely easy: you are guided step by step through the backup process. And the integrated assistant also helps you with the restoration of your backups.
Automatic recognition of important files
– O&O FileBackup can automatically detect important files and suggest them for backup. Select photos, videos, music and office documents and all the files with the corresponding file extensions are searched for and saved. If you want, you can even customize it yourself and include more files in this backup.
– Would you prefer to select directories or entire partitions yourself? No problem. And so that only the really important files are backed up, system and program files are automatically excluded. This saves time and storage space!
Automatic backup of new and changed files
– To avoid searching for new or changed files, O&O FileBackup can automatically detect these files for you and propose them for backup. This is especially helpful when importing photos and videos as it immediately creates another copy of this valuable data.
– Restoring the backup files is as easy as backing them up: just use the built-in restore feature in O&O FileBackup to select the files you want to restore and restore them to the target directory. Incidentally, you can also restore the data without O&O FileBackup because the data is stored faithfully on the backup medium and can be easily read and copied again direct from there.
– New: When restoring, all previous files from a backup are now taken into account and can be selected
– New: Multiple backups can be deleted at once
– New: Config file is saved in the local application data
– New: Config file in the start directory has priority
– Fix: Fixed error when outputting the number of bytes in the log
– Fix: Various texts revised and corrected
– Available in German, English and French
– Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 (32 & 64bit)
– Windows Server 2013, 2016 or 2019
– Product languages: English, French, German
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post O&O FileBackup v1.0.1369 (x86 & x64) Multilingual + Pre-Activated appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.