Pop Art Studio is very easy to use graphics editing software. It supports BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and PSD (Photoshop) formatted images. Pop Art Studio contains many Andy Warhol effects and the famous Roy Lichtenstein effect. The program provides an endless selection of text and drawing tools, filters and color adjustment capabilities. Layers allow you to create complex compositions.
– Andy Warhol Batch image processing: Che, Marilyn, Mao, Coca Cola, .
– Film Strips, Postage Stamps, Stamp Sheets, Picture Wall Collage
– Shape Collage, Clip Art Mosaic, Text Mosaic
– Batch image processing (resize, flip, rotate, watermark, effects)
– Yes We Can, the famous Barack Obama Poster
– Pop Art Girls, Typo Effect, Grammy Art, Sky Writing
– M.C. Escher, Tessellation, Kaleidoscope, Seamless Tile
– Star Lens Filter, Engraved, Holga, Sand, Water Drops
– Techno Dots, Conical Gradient, Retro Circles, Fade To Effect
– Vector and raster layers, layer groups
– Examples of design elements: banners, logo’s, buttons, animations
– Scale, resize, crop, flip and rotate images
– Blur, color, deform, edge, artistic, and texture effects
– Measure, paint bucket, eraser and magic eraser, clone stamp
– Brush, airbrush, effect brush, and history brush
– Automatically correct red eyes
– Noise reduction, edge preserving smooth, sharpening, unsharp mask
– Open, edit and save files and layers in Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format
– English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish.
With the Pop Art Studio Batch Edition you can:
-Resize, rotate, and flip images
– Convert image formats from any format to JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, or TIF
– Adjust Colors and Levels for brightness, gamma, chroma, contrast, hue, sharpness, blur
– Add picture frames and apply special effects
– Apply Andy Warhol effects (Batch Edition only)
– Add text overlays, your company logo, or watermarks
– Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (64-bit only)
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Pop Art Studio v10.2 Batch Edition (x64) Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.