32bit | 64bit
R-Studio v9.2.191153 Technician Multilingual Portable [FTUApps]
R-Studio is a family of powerful, cost-effective disk recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals. By coupling our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user-interface, R-Studio provides enterprise and professional-level data recovery specialists the tools they need without hindering the experience of entry-level users. R-Studio can recover data from local disks, removable disks, heavily corrupted disks, unbootable disks, clients connected to a local area network or the Internet. As a highly scalable, flexible, and deployable data recovery solution.
R-Studio for Windows is a powerful data recovery software that allows users to recover lost, deleted or corrupted files from a variety of storage devices. It is designed to work with both local and networked drives, making it a versatile tool for businesses and individuals alike.
One of the key features of R-Studio for Windows is its ability to recover data from damaged or formatted partitions. This means that even if a drive has been completely wiped or otherwise rendered inaccessible, R-Studio can often still recover valuable files and folders.
The software’s intuitive interface makes it easy to use, even for those without extensive technical expertise. The main window displays a list of all available drives, along with information on their size, file system and other relevant details. Users can select which drives they want to scan for lost data, and the software will automatically begin searching for recoverable files.
R-Studio for Windows also offers advanced search capabilities, allowing users to filter results based on file type, date modified, and other criteria. This makes it easier to locate specific files, even in cases where there may be many thousands of recovered items to sort through.
In addition to its data recovery capabilities, R-Studio for Windows also includes a number of other useful features. For example, the software can generate detailed reports on recovered files, allowing users to see exactly what data has been restored and in what format. It can also create disk images, which can be useful for backing up important data or for performing forensic analysis on damaged drives.
Another notable feature of R-Studio for Windows is its support for RAID systems. RAID, or Redundant Array of Independent Disks, is a technology used to combine multiple hard drives into a single logical unit. This can increase performance and provide redundancy, but can also make data recovery more complicated. However, R-Studio for Windows is able to handle RAID systems of all types, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and more.
Overall, R-Studio for Windows is an essential tool for anyone who needs to recover lost or damaged data. Its powerful recovery capabilities, intuitive interface, and advanced features make it a highly versatile and effective data recovery solution. Whether you’re a business owner looking to protect important data, or an individual trying to recover lost family photos, R-Studio for Windows has the tools you need to get the job done.
R-Studio is an invaluable tool for data recovery operations large and small. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio Portable data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio’s features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users don’t need every single feature of the software.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
• An advanced RAID reconstruction module
• A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
• An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities recover files:
• Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
• Removed by virus attack or power failure;
• After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
• When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
• From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process such image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.
R-Studio Data Recovery Features:
• Standard Windows Explorer – style interface.
• Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10/11.
• Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/8/10/11 Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
• Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
• Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is heavily damaged or unsupported, R-Studio searches for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical for certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). Such known file types can be custom-defined.
• Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7/Win8/Win10), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
• Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
• Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
• Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
• Recovering data if:
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
• Recognizes localized names.
• Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
• File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
• Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional HDD imaging device specifically built for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues. Such integration provides R-Studio with a low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a certain level of hardware malfunction. Moreover, it allows disk imaging and analyzing be performed simultaneously. That is, any sector R-Studio accesses on the source disk will be immediately cloned to a clone disk and any other data recovery operation will be made from that clone disk avoiding further deterioration of the source disk and great reduction in processing time.
– An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32bit/64bit).
– At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
– The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities.
– A network connection for data recovering over network.
Files Inside The Zip:
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post R-Studio v9.2.191153 Technician Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.