Portable ReNamer is a Windows tool that can rename multiple files at once based on user-defined rules.
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule. Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
– Meta tags: Extract email headers in a case-insensitive manner, as per RFC 2822.
– Meta tags: Handle MIME encoded words with Windows code pages as charsets.
– Meta tags: Fixed incorrect parsing of MIME encoded words in some cases.
– Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
– Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
– Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated, follow readme file, Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!