PowerShell Studio is the premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. This single tool will meet all your scripting needs. Work the way YOU want with PowerShell.
Create graphical tools using Windows PowerShell with the easy to use GUI designer. Eliminate the need to write hundreds of lines of code manually. Utilize PowerShell Studio’s templates and pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs in no time. Create Windows PowerShell script modules in minutes with PowerShell Studio. Easily convert your existing functions to a distributable module. PowerShell Studio features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit, and manage code snippets to enhance your script development.
The script packager offers advanced options and platform selections to deliver solutions targeted at specific environments. You can restrict packages by domain, machine, user, platform, and MAC address to avoid unauthorized script execution. Create MSI installers to distribute your scripts, executables, and modules. Use custom actions to handle special instances such as open files after install.
PowerShell Studio’s Performance Monitor visually tracks the performance of your script by displaying real-time memory and CPU usage. Console, Scripts, Script Modules or GUI Forms—PowerShell Studio will meet all your Windows PowerShell scripting needs.
• Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
• Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
• Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
• Create MSI installers.
• Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
• Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
• Create windows services using PowerShell.
• Monitor script performance and memory usage.
• Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
• Universal Version Control with Git integration.
• Integrated PowerShell consoles (32-bit & 64-bit).
• Comprehensive script debugger.
• Remote debugging.
• Multi-file and module debugging.
• 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
• Built-in PowerShell help.
• Supports Windows PowerShell 2.0 – 5.1 and PowerShell Core (v6).
• Code Formatting.
• Prevent loss of work with the File Recovery feature.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!