SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 is equipped with a new function for compositing multiple RAWs which enables the user a previously unprecedented level of creative photographic expression. The latest transformative enhancement to the software’s capabilites is the “Fine detail” mode which enables the optimal noise reduction. In addition, the “Select” section enables high-speed display of a large number of high-resolution images. Professional edition of RAW development software with improved flexibility and ease of use.
7 new features and workflow innovation. The blissful time named RAW development for you. Enables the user a impressive image quality and new expression The wide variety of composition modes can excite your imagination. Equipped with 6 RAWs composition modes. The new SILKYPIX® is equipped with the new function for compositing multiple RAWs which allows you to create a view of the world that cannot be represented from a single image. And, since this function automatically aligns images according to our image coincidence detection technology (patent No. 4689758), it is possible to combine them without any shift even with hand-held shooting.
Full Basic Functions
SILKYPIX allows you to make adjustments such as exposure (brightness), white balance (shading), tone (light and dark sharpness) while maintaining a high quality of image without deteriorating the image. In addition, anyone can easily perform high-quality adjustments because basic adjustments are arranged in order from the top of the control panel. Furthermore, fine tuning adjustments for each item can be minutely performed with the “Slider” control.
A Variety of Functions to Recreate the Photographer’s Images
The Partial correction function is included to adjust saturation and brightness of specified areas. What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color and Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts as well as recover gradation are available.
Easy Editing with Tastes
SILKYPIX Pro has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as “Landscape” or “Portrait,” you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image. In addition, you can save your adjusted parameters as a taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily create pictures from the same image by applying them to other photographs.
Compliable with JPEG and TIFF
With “SILKYPIX RAW Bridge” available only on SILKYPIX Pro, JPEGs and TIFFs are expanded to 16 bits, so even JPEG and TIFF images can be adjusted to a high degree of image quality with less image degradation.
– Auto exposure bias
– Exposure bias
– Dodge / Color Burn
– Highlight / Shadow
White balance (Tint)
– White balance adjustment
– Gray balance tool
– Skin color tool
Tone (Sharpness of light and dark)
– Tone curve
– Automatic level correctio
– Black level tool
– Prepare presets for Color representation (Standard color, Memory color, Portrait color, Film color)
– Natural sharp
– Normal sharp
– Pure detail
– Unsharp mask
– Color distortion
– Fringe reduction
– Neat noise
– Noise reduction
– Reduce moire
– Level of shadow noise reduction
Practical functions (A part of functions)
– Lens aberration correction
– Chromatic aberration
– Distortion correction function by lens profile
– Distortion correction function using simultaneous recording JPEG
Image correction tool
– Image rotation
– Shift lens effect
– Spotting tools (Dust removal)
– Red Eye Corrections
Partial correction tool
– Circular correction filter
– Gradual correction filter
– Select area with brush
– Curve / Polygon area selection
– Select color to be corrected
– Invert the filter area
– Fine color controller (Adjustment of specific color)
– Highlight controller (Gradation expression of highlights)
– Monochrome controller (Adjustment monochrome image)
– Underwater photo controller (Adjustment underwater photograph)
– Highlight warning
– Shadow warning
– Out of color gamut warning
– Soft proofing
– Focus peaking(Display focus area on monitor)
– Search in the thumbnail
– Automatic adjustment button
– Independent arrangement of initialization button
– Open in another application
– Blurred / Sharp periphery
– Portrait Beautification
– Add Noise
What’s New In Version:
– Support Canon EOS Kiss X10i / Rebel T8i / 850D.
– Fixed a problem that the edges of an image were not displayed correctly in some RAWs when open RAW shot with Nikon COOLPIX A1000. (*1)
– Fixed a problem that the print preview only shows the first image when “Imprint data” is set when printing multiple images.
– Other small fixes.
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 64-bit version
– * It does not correspond to the Windows® 10 tablet mode.
– * It does not correspond to 32-bit version OS.
– Intel® Core
2 Duo or higher, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher processor
– 4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
– 10GB of available hard-disk space or more
– Display that supports screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 10.0.5.0 (x64) + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.