Advanced High-Performance Logging and Tracing for .NET, Java and Delphi
- Identify and fix software bugs faster
- Monitor and analyze applications in real-time
- Find solutions to user-reported issues
- Debug production systems while they run
Find out why thousands of organizations around the world choose SmartInspect to build rock-solid software applications every day.
Rich Logging & TracingTrack messages, errors, objects, database results & more. Flexible Log FilesRich binary or text log files, encryption & advanced rotation. Advanced Log ViewerIncludes advanced viewer for log analysis and monitoring. Powerful Filters & NavigationQuickly filter & find critical information in huge log files. Monitor in Real-TimeHigh-performance live logging via TCP or named-pipes. Trace Threads and ProcessesMonitor threads to debug deadlocks and sync issues.
- The most important part of the Console is the View concept. A View displays the entries of your log. You can have multiple Views to show different parts of your log and each View can have its own set of filters and bookmarks.
- The Watches Graph toolbox allows you to track variable values and resources like database connections and active threads. By analyzing the resource usage of your applications, it is possible to optimize performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Different toolboxes give you access to important information about your log entries. There are toolboxes to show you the call stack of a log entry, trace variable values and to show the details of a selected log entry.
- The Process Flow toolbox gives you an overview over the threads and processes in your current log and allows you to easily create new filtered views with the log entries of just one thread or process.
- The Viewer toolbox gives you access to the attached data of a log entry. There are many different specialized Viewers to display any kind of data. The Console has an image viewer, text viewer, list viewer, object inspector, binary viewer and more.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!