The SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, the port mapper lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated with that port.
Additionally, the software can display each client’s network card vendor, port speed, and the counters of erroneous and discarded frames for every port. This can be of good assistance when troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
– Shows what is connected to every switch port in a simple table format.
– Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients.
– Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router.
– Comes in two editions: a GUI application and a console application for using in scripts.
– Allows direct launch of other applications and tools for convenience and easy management.
– Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3, including bulk operations.
– Windows XP through Windows 10,
– Windows Server 2003 through 2016
– 32-bit and 64-bit
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated, follow readme file, Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!