|SQL Assistant equips database developers and DBAs with the productivity tools they need to speed up the database development process, improve code quality and accuracy. SQL Assistant will boost your database development productivity by 300%. SQL Assistant supports all major databases. It is shipped pre-configured with support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, IBM DB2, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, IBM Netezza, Teradata, Pivotal Greenplum, SQLite, SAP (Sybase) ASE and SQL Anywhere. Other major features include full-featured source control interface supporting Git, Subversion, Perforce, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server code repositories. Graphical Database Modeling and Dependencies, Code and Data Generation, Database Unit Testing, and many other. Many users have stated they don’t know how they can code and manage their databases without SQL Assistant. To get a better idea of what it can do for you, download the trial and check it for yourself.
Target SQL and non-SQL editors – SQL Assistant integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It can also be used to database enable many universal code editors and used as a database development plugin.
SQL Assistant provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and database object and attributes completion and browsing. It provides functions for quick entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and options available in specific database versions, real-time code syntax checker, spell checker and a number of other vital coding tools.
SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their coding habits.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports 14 major database systems and their SQL dialects.
- Triples SQL developer productivity.
- Improves code quality and accuracy.
- Provides unmatched intelligent SQL code intellisense features; in other words, it provides the most advanced SQL Intellisense available today with support for all types of DML and DDL statements, tables, joins, sub-queries, window functions and expressions, CTE expressions, with deep insights for temporary tables, indexes and constraints, with advanced support for procedural objects and parameters, and much more.
- Provides schema management tools supporting advanced database refactoring, For example, it enables converting regular tables to partitioned tables and back literally with a click of a mouse, adding, dropping, changing, and reordering columns, all that while preserving the original table data.
- Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems.
- Provides advanced SQL code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code structure views for fast code navigation, and more…
- Provides integrated database source code control interface.
- Provides integrated real-time code syntax and spell checker.
- Provides integrated real-time code performance analyzer.
- Provides multi-server code execution, scheduling, multi-server code and data search and replace.
- Provides user extendable comparison engine for schema, database, jobs, and data comparison.
- Provides integrated data import and export functions supporting multiple types of data sources, and cross database data transfers.
- Provides integrated code and data generators, unit testing, and load testing framework.
- Provides visual database modeling tools.
- Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors.
- Provides full featured professional multi-database development environment.
- Fast and has small memory footprint.
- Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately.
- SoftTree SQL Editor – professional database development environment for all supported database systems (installed with SQL Assistant)
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio Express
- SQL Query Analyzer
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Visual Studio for Database Professionals (DataDude)
- Visual Studio .NET to 2019
- Visual Studio C# Express, VB Express, C++ Express, Web Developer Express
- IBM Data Studio
- DB Tools for Oracle
- PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL*Plus
- Toad for Oracle
- Toad for MySQL
- Toad for DB2
- Toad for SQL Server
- PostgreSQL pgAdmin III
- MySQL Workbench
- Microsoft Access
- …Imagine your SQL editor here…