32bit | 64bit | PreActivated
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a client-server solution that protects laptops, desktops, and servers in your network against malware, risks, and vulnerabilities. Symantec Endpoint Protection combines virus protection with advanced threat protection to proactively secure your client computers against known and unknown threats, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and adware. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides protection against even the most sophisticated attacks that evade traditional security measures, such as rootkits, zero-day attacks, and spyware that mutates.
Providing low maintenance and high power, Symantec Endpoint Protection communicates over your network to automatically safeguard both physical systems and virtual systems against attacks. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides management solutions that are efficient and easy to deploy and use.
The world’s most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation. Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
• Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
• Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
• Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
• Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
• Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
• Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
• Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
• Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they’re in use.
• Use application isolation to limit exploits.
• Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
• Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
• Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
• Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
• Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
• Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
• Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
What’s new for Symantec Endpoint Protection :
– Content Analysis Integration â€“ submit suspicious files for multilayered inspection, detection, and sandboxing
– Roaming Client Visibility â€“ receive critical events from clients that are off the corporate network
– Multi-factor Authentication â€“ integrate with Symantec VIP and PIV/CAC smart cards
– IPv6 Compliance â€“ support full compatibility with pure IPv6 networks
– WSS Integration â€“ redirect web traffic from roaming users to WSS using a PAC file
– Mac Firewall â€“ configure policies to control connection and application rules
– Superior Protection â€“ Advanced protection against emerging threats with signatureless technologies, such as advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, and critical endpoint technologies such as intrusion prevention and firewall. Protections are fed by the largest civilian global threat intelligence network in the world.
– High-Performance â€“ A single, high-performance, lightweight agent reduces network bandwidth usage by 70% with smaller and less frequent definition file downloads to protect the business without slowing down end users.
– Orchestrated Response â€“ Easily integrate into existing security infrastructure like Proxy SG to maintain a high level of protection and speed response, quickly halting the spread of infection.
– Seamless Migration â€“ from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (both 32/64bit)
– Server 2004 to 2022 all supported (both 32/64bit)
Unpack, Install, Enjoy, No activated required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3.7388.4000 Pre-Activated appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.