As the award-winning optimization software, System Mechanic® has been updated to deliver even more speed and power while stabilizing and decluttering your Windows® machine. Whether you are operating System Mechanic as a standalone PC tune-up solution or deploying it from within the total performance, protection and privacy suite Phoenix 360, it is easier than ever to automatically boost PC performance, repair problems, remove troublesome bloatware, unleash greater internet speed and more.
– Improved software update frees up to 48% more RAM for resource-heavy multitasking.
– Accelerated dashboard now launches up to five times as fast as the previous version.
– Accelerated repair removes Windows and internet junk files up to twice as fast* as the previous version.
– Improved Super Tune-up Definitions
identify more problem programs to optimize startup and keep your PC fast and safe.
– Super TUDs allow six degrees of categorization for maximum user control while optimizing your PC:
– System – Windows apps and services necessary for normal functioning
– Necessary – Essential non-Windows apps
– Unknown – Programs of undetermined import
– User Choice – Your preferred printer drivers, Cloud-based backup services or media players
– Unnecessary – Files typically running for quick access that can clutter and slow your system
– Dangerous – Known security risks that should be turned off
What’s New In Version 20:
System Mechanic® 20 can help you identify and remove these deceptive causes of slowdown, or worse. Some types of unwanted programs the new feature can find include:
– Annoying adware
– Scareware masquerading as legitimate software, such as an antivirus
– Fake trialware that doesn’t function as it claims to
– Dubious registry “cleaners”
– Nuisance software such as unwanted toolbars
– Sneaky or “piggyback” installs
– Privacy-compromising software
– Browser hijackers
How does the Deceptive and Unwanted Programs Remover work?
– After you perform a system analysis (scan), if deceptive or potentially unwanted programs were found on your computer, a Recommendation will appear in the results.
Click directly from the Dashboard Recommendation to open the Deceptive and Unwanted Programs Remover.
– Review and choose whether to remove any or all identified apps.
– System Mechanic will launch the uninstaller.
Enhanced Tune-up Definitions
System Mechanic’s proprietary database of stability and performance risks is substantially expanded, with more separately defined threats added more frequently. This allows System Mechanic to:
– Intelligently adapt to a wider variety of:
– System configurations
– Installed software
– Continually discover new ways to reverse your PC’s aging process
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post System Mechanic Pro v126.96.36.199 (x86 & x64) Multilingual + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.