PreActivated | English-US
Stunning video enlargements with groundbreaking AI technology. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI will enlarge and enhance your footage up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency. Using intelligent AI technology, Video Enhance AI is the most powerful video upscaling software ever released.
Incredible Video Upscaling for Professional Filmmakers
Traditional video upscaling simply stretches resolution, degrading quality and destroying details. There has never been a way to perfectly recreate high-resolution video from low-resolution footage. Until now. We developed Video Enhance AI using groundbreaking machine learning technology to upscale video footage intelligently, for crisp details and motion consistency all the way up to 8K resolution. Some call it “magic”, but we call it the power of AI.
Enhancing Footage up to 8K
Video Enhance AI is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Take HD footage all the way up to 8K for use in high-quality projects.
– DVD Content
– DSLR Footage
– Game Footage
– HD Stock Footage
Upscaling Low-Res Footage
With Video Enhance AI, you can take your footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. It’s perfect for older footage that you want to repurpose for modern use.
– Home movies
– Music Videos
– Movie Content
– Youtube Videos
Until now, no deep-learning based approach existed for video enlargement as a commercial product. Video Enhance AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate detail from your footage for a realistic look. The quality of output from Video Enhance AI is simply better than any other product available.
Video Enhance AI was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how details usually get lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video Enhance AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to Use
With just a few clicks of a button, your video footage will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution quality footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools – just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
Eliminate noise and blocky artifacts
Improved A.I. Models
Achieve better results with the click of a button
We’re continuing to make Video Enhance AI faster for you
– Support for Intel ARC GPUs
– Nvidia GTX performance improved by 10-15%.
– M1 16GB machines performance improved by 15-20%.
– Reduce machine load allows M1 users to use the app without heating up.
– Fixes need to repeated login on certain machines
– Audio is now properly kept on Mac for certain input formats like wmv, vob etc.
– Comparison view output frames sometimes might be out of sync
– Certain mp4 videos crash the app on native M1, run app in rosetta2 for now
– Multiple file download sometimes gets stuck in model manager
– Using preset with batches messes up settings
– Avoid using output size of 8K or greater if using a machine with less than 32GB or memory
– Windows 11 / 10 (64-bit)
– DirectX 12 Compatible GPU > 4GB (CPU can run but quite slow).
– OpenGL version 3.3 or newer
– Now includes AI models for both interlaced and progressive video.
– Minimum Nvidia 750Ti (GPU Compute 3.5) or higher with at least 2GB VRAM.
– Recommended Nvidia RTX series or higher with 6 GB or more VRAM
– Memory 8GB / 16GB recommended / 32GB optical
What is the minimum hardware requirement for Video Enhance AI?
– We suggest you run Video Enhance AI on high-end dedicated graphics cards. The minimum requirement is a DirectX12 compatible GPU with 2GB of dedicated VRAM or more. Any card later/better than GTX 1080 (included) will do a fairly fast job. If you do not have a dedicated graphics card in your device, the software can run on your Intel iGPU. Typically, it will be 5 times slower. If you do not have an Intel iGPU, the software will finally fall back to your CPU, which can be 10 times slower than the GPU version.
Type: installation 2-click
Treatment: not required (Predone)
Recommended: Disable your AV before extracting and installing, exclude the file and you’re done!
Internet access is required to activate and use the program.
Activation: enter any data or leave the fields blank (Account – Login – Login)
Tested on Windows 10 Pro & screenshot given below about license info.
Run, Unpack Installer or Portable, use CMD instead / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Topaz Video Enhance AI v2.6.4 (x64) Pre-Activated [RePack] appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.