PreActivated | Multilingual
TransData – Internet Data Speed v3.1 Multilingual macOS [FTUApps]
TransData is the perfect solution to control and supervise your network usage.
• Shows network data transfer rate in Kbps/Mbps with up/down speed on your menu bar.
• Display the total data used by Mac from the start of the session.
• Monitor and reset Internet data usage.
• Displays connected WiFi network in the menu.
• A Beautiful widget or graph that shows upload & download internet speed per second.
• Display refresh rate can be set in preferences.
• Internet data can be displayed in two formats either KB/s(Bytes) or kb/s(bits).
• Dark/Light mode for all macOS versions.
TransData works with MacBook Air(M1), MacBook Pro(M1), iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
• Up/Down Speed: Upload/Download internet transfer rate per second (Kbps/Mbps)
• Up/Down Data: Total Upload & Download internet date used over a period of time.
• Micro View: Floating widget on the desktop with Up/Down internet data transfer rate.
• Macro View: Graph which shows internet data transfer rate in detail.
• Total Internet data used: Display total of data sent and received.
• Upload speed: Display only upload internet speed.
• Download Speed: Display only download internet speed.
• Up & Down Speed: Show both upload and download speed.
• Active Speed: Shows upload or download, whichever is highest.
– We fixed crash, bugs and made improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
– If you love TransData, please rate us on the AppStore! We’ll be forever thankful to you.
– macOS 10.10 or later
Run predone setup, install & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post TransData – Internet Data Speed v3.1 Multilingual macOS appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.