32bit | 64bit
Turbo Studio (formerly known as Spoon Studio) – with this app you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment. The application allows you to create a virtual container and run programs in a virtual environment without the installation and make changes in registry and system.
Since driver and system updates are constantly developed to reduce the possibilities of errors to occur, applications might need to be rooted to your system and registries so they can keep up the pace. However, with the help of utilities like Spoon Virtual Application Studio you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment.
Powerful, easy-to-use authoring tool for creating virtual environments.
Easy to Use
– Application templates and the new Desktop Import wizard allow painless migration of applications. Or, use setup capture to virtualize custom applications.
#1 in Compatibility
– Turbo handles the apps others can’t. Virtualize both 32-bit and 64-bit applications, complex interconnected app suites, databases such as SQL Server, services such as IIS, as well as DCOM and SxS.
Run .NET Without .NET
– Easily embed runtime dependencies such as .NET, Java, and SQL directly into virtual applications. Launch reliably on any desktop, regardless of underlying component installs.
Package Once, Publish Anywhere
– Deploy in standalone EXEs, traditional MSIs, on intranets with Turbo Server, or over the cloud with Turbo.net integration.
Turbo Hub Integration
– Turbo Studio has access to the vast repository of images on the Turbo.net Hub, allowing you to pick from thousands of known working application configurations and customize them for your needs.
– Publish applications directly from Turbo Studio into any of the supported deployment mods, including standalone EXEs, MSIs, Turbo Server, and the Turbo.net cloud.
Work fast with a customizable wizard
– In case you don’t want to spend too much time with configuring files needed for packing content, you can run a wizard with several options available. The wizard enables you to quickly build a virtual application from provided or downloaded media, scan your desktop for applications and choose the one to process, handle third-party apps using a snapshot, as well as manually configuring wizard settings.
Manually set deployment options
– Additionally, you can dive directly into the abundance of features the main window gives you access to. A side panel lets you navigate through major areas such as filesystem, registry, settings, components, setup, as well as expiration. Depending on the chosen category, your workspace provides a large variety of dedicated settings.
You are able to insert new files you consider need to be included in the package. What’s more, isolation can be set either to full or merge, with the possibility to also hide components, make them read only or disable synchronization.
Easily include required components
– Switching to the registry tab lets you add values and keys or modify existing ones so that the application you want processed does not need to change the host registry. All settings and files can easily be bundled up in a basic MSI setup package that deploys your custom settings, as well as file associations and shortcuts on the target computer.
– Furthermore, the application lets you select a runtime environment your product is dependent of, snatching system configurations so it won’t require them on the PC it is deployed. Once finished, a few clicks create the setup package in a custom directory.
A few last words
– Taking everything into consideration, we can say that Spoon Virtual Application Studio promises and manages to change the way your applications are deployed. It can be used to eliminate the need for any other third-party requirements or simply migrate whole applications and ongoing projects to a new machine.
– Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10/11 (32 + 64bit)
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Turbo Studio v22.4.2 Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.