GIF Animator can be used both by amateur designers and professionals. No special training or knowledge is required! The program is old, but the best of the analogues
– Designed by Ulead, the Gif Animator enables you to create GIF files in a few simple steps.
– The interface of the program is plain and simple. First-time users can check out some online tutorials and get started by initiating the animation wizard.
– So, the first step is to set the canvas size for the new animation (you can select from templates or build an animation from scratch).
– Now you can add images and video files from your local hard drive, after which you can input the delay time and frame rate.
– In the workspace you can access three windows – “Edit”, “Optimize” and “Preview”. So, you can use a color palette (in the “Optimize” tab) and create a gradient between two colors.
– In addition, you can export image frames or animations (as video or executable file), create an HTML or SWF file, remove objects and frames, preview animations (in Internet Explorer), as well as use the “Object Manager Panel” to edit an object’s transparency.
– Furthermore, you can duplicate objects and frames, change the attributes of an object at a global level, merge images, tween frames, insert a secondary animation in the current one, add special effects (banner text, neon banner, video transitions, filter effects, plugin filters), and more.
– The Ulead Gif Animator takes up a low amount of system resources, comes with a thorough help file (although it could had been improved with tutorials and more snapshots) and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. We strongly recommend this software to all designers, whether they are experienced or not.
– This software can by used as a stand alone application or to supplement Windows Paint, PaintShop Pro or Adobe Photoshop. All major image formats like BMP, JPEG, TIFF, AVI, ICO, and Windows Metafiles are supported. Anyone can create studio quality animation with little experience.
– “Banner friendly” software. While you can use Advanced GIF Animator for great number of applications, we specifically designed it to make creating high quality banners fast and straightforward. It means, you are given a powerful set of tools to make banners that attract visitors attention. The software also features automatic tag creation (maps for tag in HTML), GIF-file size optimization, download time estimates, and other tools for simplifying banner making process.
– Full set of editing options. Duplication, mergers, cropping, re-sizing, rotation and frame flipping; capability to create animated GIF-files from sets of BMP, JPEG, ICO, and Windows Metafiles; color palette support; .avi and .ani file export and import – that’s just a fraction of features available in Advanced GIF Animator.
– Low Cost. Better yet, you are given a trial version to use this software for free. That’s right, there are no up front fees. You try the software first and buy it after. Why spend hundreds of dollars on unnecessary software, when you have Advanced GIF Animator available for download free of charge. Corporate users receive significant discounts for volume purchases.
– Friendly and responsive tech support. We’ll walk you through our software and guide you when you encounter any problems. We’ll suggest the easiest way of achieving necessary results. All registered users get prompt answers to their questions.
• Intuitive Interface:
• Get around fast using a simple tab-based interface with Edit, Optimize and Preview mode.
• Create dynamic multiple object animation with drag-and-drop precision.
• Dynamic Effects:
• Apply various text effects, video effects, transitions and even Photoshop compatible filters.
• Powerful Optimization:
• Ensure fast-loading animation with the latest image compression techniques.
• Flexible Output:
• Export to a wide variety of file formats, including Flash, AVI, MPEG and QuickTime.
What’s New in Ulead Gif Animator 5.0.5:
• Intuitive Interface:
• Tab-based workspace with Edit, Optimize and Preview modes
• Object Manager controls a common pool of objects for all frames
• Easily accessible Frame Panel for animation control
– Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
– Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
– 32bit plus 64bit both supported
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated, Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!