Video Watermark Subtitle Creator is an best video watermark software for editing video, adding watermark and subtitle, It can add video, image, words and subtitle in WYSIWYG, and can set of appearance, position, size and animated effects for watermark and subtitle to video, and preview at will.
It can add watermark and subtitle to videos in batch, splitting and meg video in batch.
– Put watermarks to videos in batch
1. Edit WordArt effects in WYSIWYG.
2. Create dynamic watermark effects (e.g. Expand, Scroll, Flash and Fade In).
3. Insert coypright symbols C, R or TM to video.
4. watermarks (video,pictures, text).
– Add subtitles to videos in batch
1.Edit subtitle in WYSIWYG.
2.Create dynamic subtitle effects (e.g. Expand, Scroll, Flash and Fade In).
3.Add .srt or .ssa subtitles to videos.
– Split video in batch
1.Set number of parts or a duration of each clip.
2.Set start and end points for every part.
– Resize videos in batch
1.Video resizing serves the same purpose as splitting. Video resized or video spilting.
– Merge videos in batch
1.Add title sequence to videos in batch.
2.Add tail leader to vides in batch.
– Convert videos in batch
1.Support multi-core processor and concurrent conversion of multiple files.
– Extract sounds from videos in batch
1. Convert videos to mp3
2. Merge multiple mp3 files into one.
3. Split an MP3 into multiple MP3s.
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disk: 200MB space for installation
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Video Watermark Subtitle Creator Professional Edition 184.108.40.206 (x64) + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.