32bit | 64bit
VideoProc comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering buttery smooth (4K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.
VideoProc – the strongest video processing software designed to edit, cut, crop, merge, adjust, convert and compress (4K) videos with Full Hardware Acceleration.
As the greatly enhanced successor, VideoProc integrates UHD video converter/compressor, (YouTube) video downloader with video editor, giving you an ultimate control over any multi-track, SD, HD and 4K video files on your PC. With Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech, it makes the utmost of Intel QSV, NVIDIA CUDA/NVENC and AMD to encode and decode videos, which can averagely speed up video processing 64x faster than real time!
VideoProc is skilled at editing oversized videos recorded from GoPro, DJI, 4K cameras for stabilizing, denoising, cutting, filtering, splitting, merging and subtitling. In parallel, it is a video converter and compressor whiz that helps transcode HEVC / H.264 videos, convert any videos, audios and DVDs, such as MKV to MP4, M4A to MP3, and DVD to MP4, and make such media content playable on large TV screens or portable devices. Besides, it is one part video audio downloader and one part screen / webcam video recorder.
• Convert video and fix video playback problems
• Built in 370+ video & audio codecs
• Convert 4K/1080p HD video
• MKV to MP4, AVI, MTS, AVCHD
• HEVC/H.265, H.264, MPEG4
• YouTube to MP3, iPhone ringtone
• Edit video, Merge, Crop, Cut, Trim, Subtitle
• Customize video quality & file size
• Adjust codec, resolution, bit rate & FPS; import or export subtitle files.
• Convert the downloaded video to MP4, MP3, iPhone, Android…
• Record live streams so you won’t miss live games, sports, news, etc.
• Batch download videos, including your Watch Later Playlist.
• Search the matched subtitle texts online for movies and TV series.
• Enable proxy server to download videos and music anywhere.
Download video/music from 1000+ sites
• Fast download 4K/1080p video from Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Yahoo, SoundCloud, MTV, etc. Save video streams, live videos, playlist & channel.
• Record video from computer’s screen or webcam
• Stabilize videos from GoPro DJI
• Process videos fast. Denoise easily.
• Compress large 4K video files
• Resize HD/4K videos with minimum quality loss.
64x Real-time Faster Driven by Level-3 Hardware Acceleration
• Because of WinX-built level-3 hardware acceleration, Video Audio Passthrough (Auto Copy), Hyper-threading and AMD 3DNow! Tech, VideoProc has defeated the absolute majority of competitors for over 64x real-time fast speed, stutter-free video conversion, and minimum CPU usage / temperature control. Besides, the exclusive video processing delivers over 90% compression ratio for resizing large video footage smoothly.
Full Hardware Acceleration Powered by Intel, NVIDIA, AMDProcess 4K Videos Fast
• Input: Support 370+ Built-in Video Audio Codecs
• VideoProc enfolds nearly all types of videos, audios and DVDs, ranging from ISO images, HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4, AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS, MOD camcorder videos to 1080p multi-track HD videos and 4K @60fps videos from GoPro, DJI, DSLRs, Blu-ray, Apple iPhone X and Android smartphones. Both mainstream and niche videos can be converted, edited and adjusted at one go for easier playback and sharing.
Output: 420+ Profiles for Apple Android Devices
• Not all videos can be accepted by all of your media players and devices. Besides converting between video formats like multi-track MKV to MP4, this HD video converter for Windows (10) can make any incompatible videos friendly with SNS, game consoles, HDTV and portable players to share them to YouTube, Vlog, or enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PSP, Android tablets, smartphones, etc.
Strongest Edit/Cut/Merge/Subtitle Features
• Strongest desktop video editor: It allows you to cut, split, crop, rotate, flip, subtitle, merge video clips, mix multiple video audio subtitle tracks to an MKV, add watermark, apply off-the-shelf filters and adjust video color effects such as image brightness, contrast, hue, gamma and saturation. Better still, you can remove or lessen shakiness and noise in GoPro videos, fix fisheye distortion, make GIFs, take snapshots, transform 3D video to 2D or convert video to M3U8 at one click.
Get Highest Quality Video at Smallest Size
• The embedded High Quality Engine, “Yadif Double Frames” De-interlacing Engine and Auto Copy tech can optimize image quality dynamically, reduce noise and adjust definition to make the output video clearer. Thanks to cutting-edge GPU acceleration and video compression algorithm, the file size of a video with high resolution and bitrate can be reduced largely without compromise in quality at all.
Download Videos, Music, Playlist
• With advanced Video Download Engine, it enables you to download any sharp 1080p/4K video (also playlist or channel) and 5.1 surround audio from YouTube, Yahoo, Facebook, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Vevo, SoundCloud etc. over 1000 UGC sites in about 20 sec. You can preset time to record live videos, search subtitles online, add videos to Watch Later Playlist for batch download, etc.
Record Videos from Screen or Webcam
• VideoProc allows you to record videos from screen or webcam in standard or full HD 1080p quality in MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, TS formats. It is a go-to tool to record gameplay, webinars, online courses, and make video tutorials, Vlogs or software reviews for ultimate livestreaming, editing, interaction, uploading and sharing.
• Widgets: #PaintTool #Adjustable recording window #Record in picture-in-picture mode #Show mouse and key input during recording
– Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
– Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or later (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
– 1 GHz Intel® or AMD® processor (Minimum)
– 1GB RAM (Recommended: 2GB or above)
– 200MB of hard-disk space for installation
Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post VideoProc Converter v4.5 Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.