Horizon VMware , the leading software Name and efficient in application virtualization and desktop you. This software is able to create conditions for connection and desktop virtualization, all software applications and online services through a software environment you provide. The software is able to Desktop static (static desktops) to a safe environment and digitally convert user requirements. Software before you powerful product groups and, of course, VMware is well known that whatever product you will need to virtualization included.
The creators of this software also believe that product before you fully comply with existing legislation and also ensure the security of your data.
The software is designed in such a way before you accurate and incredible performance in the field of virtualization leaves. The creators of this product claim that this software is the easiest and fastest way is virtualization. You can also use this software, your imagination and your data guarantee the security of information
Features and VMware Horizon:
– Benefit from a convenient interface and is engineered for user convenience
– Be very careful and extraordinary performance in the field of virtualization
– Available in both Linux and Windows
– Management and full access to the software is provided
– Benefit from smart policy with simple access
– Simplifying authentication on all desktop services
– The software comes with strict compliance with the integrity of the data center, such as vSphere, vSAN and NSX
– Data security is guaranteed by the software and information you.
System Requirements OS:
-Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard/Enterprise/Datacenter (x64)
-Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard/Datacenter (x64)
-Windows Server 2016 Standard/Datacenter (x64)
-Windows Server 2019
– CPU:2GHz or faster and 4 CPUs
– Network:1Gbps NICs
– Memory:8GB RAM or higher for deployments of 50 or more remote desktops
– Disk space:60GB
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post VMware Horizon v18.104.22.1682 Enterprise Edition (x86/x64) Incl. Keymaker appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.