The video editor is intended for editing video files and creating videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The program offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with a bare minimum of efforts.
Here are the reasons why they chose VSDC Video Editor over similar solutions:
– All the popular video/audio formats and codecs supported
– Powerful Chroma Key tool to remove green background
– A large set of trendy video effects, filters, and transitions
– Essential tools like zoom, charts, 360 video editing, and color correction
– Convenient export profiles that make saving videos for various devices a snap
– Lowest system requirements possible – VSDC works even on outdated PCs!
For instance, VSDC Pro users are able to:
– Use motion tracking: apply any object’s movement trajectory to a text title, a mask, or an image
– Sync video effects to the beat: connect any video effect parameters to the sound volume and frequency
– Work with audio waveform: use a convenient sound graph to edit tracks more precisely
– Make use of video masking: apply clipping mask, inverted mask, create censorship, and more
– Stabilize shaky footage: fix jittering videos recorded on the go without special equipment
– Record real-time voiceovers: add voice commentaries to your video right during the playback
– Apply multi-color Chroma Key: isolate and remove any background color (not just green)
Non-linear video editor
Our editor is a non-linear tool. This means that unlike in most other editors, where scenes come one after another in a linear sequence and certain order, our software allows objects to be placed in any position on the timeline and have any size. Besides, various parameters, shape and position of objects can change arbitrarily over time.
Visual and audio effects
You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the necessary result. Since the number of available visual effect is very high, they are split into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects and special fx.
Blending modes and Instagram-like filters
One more way of changing the look of your video image according to your preferences is color blending. Using a wide array of adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video. Newbies or those, who would like to save time, can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters applied in one click.
VSDC Free Video Editor allows for creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring or highlighting certain elements in your video. You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking are to blur a face to protect the identity or remove unwanted marks.
Objects in a scene are positioned with subpixel accuracy, which makes for smooth animation, rotation, transformation and precise relative positioning.
Support of popular formats
Our software supports virtually all video, image and audio formats and codecs. That is why you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files, as is often the case with other programs.
Creation of videos for specific multimedia devices
Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players and many others.
Working with charts
You can create diagrams of different kinds, including 3D diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, Line, Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point, Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick. These objects can be based on dynamically changing data of different types. Besides, the appearance of diagrams is fully customizable (appearance of charts, coordinate axes, user-defined axes, legends, names of charts and axes, lines, labels and other elements), which will help you tailor them to your specific needs. Integrated color themes make it possible to quickly change the way your charts look.
Video library (to be included in the next program release)
The editor software lets you create your own library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions. This will help you organize your video collection and simplify access to the necessary files.
Built-in DVD burning tool
The editor comes with a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
Video File Converter
The application is designed to quickly convert video files from one format to another. It has some basic features for editing videos: removing unneeded segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one.
Desktop video capture
The video editor features a desktop video capture utility that saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor.
Another feature of the our editor is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, IP ?ameras and save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
– Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
– Microsoft Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (We recommend to install the latest updates and service packs as well)
– 64Bit operating system only
Treatments: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated, Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post VSDC Video Editor Pro v188.8.131.525 (x64) Multilingual Portable appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.