Multilingual | PreActivated | 64bit | November 2022
Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 Build 19045.2251 (x64) Multilingual Pre-Activated [FTUApps]
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
– 3.5 .Net Framework
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
– Free space on hard disk: 20 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics adapter: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher.
– Additional requirements for using some features.
– Touch capabilities require a tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch technology.
– To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, and boot up!
* Burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.
Languages: English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish!
Important: Due to predone activation script, there might be false-positive alarms, but no harm, just exclude them in case!
Create Bootable USB and Boot Up / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 Build 19045.2251 (x64) Multilingual Pre-Activated appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.