No TPM Required | English | 64bit | November 2022
Windows 11 22H2 Preview Build 22621.898 ReviOS (x64) En-US November 2022 [FTUApps]
ReviOS aspires to re-create what Windows as an operating system should have been – easy and simple.
With the main audience being gamers, power-users and enthusiasts, we understand that performance, speed and low latency is obligatory, which is why great effort has been invested into making ReviOS a capable, efficient yet private operating system.
Being naturally light on resources, footprint and size it also comes in as a great fit for low-end systems.
Windows 11 is notoriously known for its less-than-ideal performance, especially when compared to its predecessors.
ReviOS attempts to speed up the system, by eliminating redundant tasks and services running in the background, without sacrificing on stability.
Better yet, framerate stability is greatly improved, meaning your FPS is less prone to fluctuation.
Microsoft’s Windows 11 is infamous for its privacy-intrusive behaviour towards consumers, which is why ReviOS takes the privacy aspect into serious account.
A plethora of telemetry backdoors have been terminated including, but is not limited to: Asiimov (telemetry client), UWP/AppX Apps, Windows Update and Cortana.
Data collection and reporting increase the system load, and as a bonus, that too is severely reduced, hereby promoting performance.
Based on a multi-layered approach, securing retained and comprehensive stability.
Reinforcing performance and privacy by stripping out bloatware that halts the system, and cutting down on the amount of components – resulting in reduced OS size.
ReviOS attempts to enhance what can be enhanced, leaving the subjective things to the user. A reliable, yet flexible baseline to build upon.
Add, modify and extend to your heart’s content.
OS build: 22621.898
Architecture: 64 bit
Language: English US
Release Date: November 2022
– Releasing Windows 11Build 22621.898 to the Release Preview Channel
– Updated Revision Tool with Fluent UI
– Legacy version of Revision Tool is still available
– Enabled Superfetch by default for HDD users
– Reverted touchpad and mouse tweaks
– Integrated Intel RST
– The Memory Could not be read error when using UWP application
– Upgrade script crashing for some users
– Fixed File Explorer Tabs not disabling/enabling and Visual C++ packages not installing in legacy Revision Tool
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
– Free space on hard disk: 30 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
– Additional requirements to use certain features.
– To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
– To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, and boot up!
* Burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.
Create Bootable USB and Boot Up / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Windows 11 22H2 Preview Build 22621.898 ReviOS (x64) En-US November 2022 appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.