This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more!
This build is for machines that doesn’t meet the requirements for windows 11.
Edition: Windows 11 PRO
OS Build: 22000.132
System Type: x64
Interface language: English-US
Treatment type: Script
Size: 4123983872 bytes (3932 MiB)
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
– RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
– Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
– Graphic Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
– Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
– Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:
– Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
– Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
– For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
– Use Rufus to create a bootable USB or burn DVD at slow speed
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.132 21H2 Non-TPM 2.0 Compliant (x64) En-US Pre-Activated appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.