32bit | 64bit | Effects Included
Wondershare Filmora X is a professional video editor to express your creativity and amaze with beautiful results. It has all the video editing tools to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos. Wondershare Filmora X allows you to cut, edit, merge, and trim clips. Furthermore you will able to add your favorite music dircectly into your movie to create the perfect atmosphere. Also you can create beautiful animated messages from text and titles library.
Wondershare Filmora X also allows you to import video clips of various formats, then save them to the disk as a different type of file. You can save videos to play on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. or burn DVD for better video preservation. Modern & Easy to Use
Filmora’s delightfully intuitive design makes it easy for anyone to become a great video editor.
Make your videos stand out.
Filters and Overlays
Transform your video with a variety of filters and graphic overlays.
Text and Titles
Communicate using a huge selection of titles, openers, and lower thirds.
Drag and drop moving graphics into your video.
Combine multiple videos and images seamlessly.
Choose the perfect royalty free song from a library of music made by real.
Your source of filters, animated elements, and other modern video effects.
4K Editing Support
Edit and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
Import, edit, and export .GIF files.
Remove unwanted background noise easily.
Flip your clips and play them backwards.
Import photos and clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms.
Make your clips up to ten times faster or slower to create time lapses or slow motion effects.
Frame by Frame Preview
Jump through your audio and video tracks one frame at a time for precise editing.
Adjust the white balance and dynamic range of your clips.
Pan and Zoom
Add panning and zooming movements to still footage.
Picture in Picture (PIP)
Layer multiple video clips using the Picture in Picture track.
Adjust the audio of each indivdual track on your timeline.
Advanced Text Editing
Edit the color, size, font, and even animation of your text and titles.
Change your background and create special effects using the Chroma Key (Green Screen) tool.
Easily record the screen of your computer or mobile device.
Play two or more clips simultaneously.
Choose from a selection of color grading presets inspired by popular movies.
Eliminate the effects of camera shake.
Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
Detach your audio from your video clip and edit it separately.
Have Filmora scan your clips for scene changes to save yourself time.
Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
New in Wondershare Filmora X:
Up to 100 Video Tracks
Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
Faster Import and Export
Import and render media at a higher speed.
High Resolution Previews and Snapshots
Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
Enhanced Chroma Key
Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
Enhanced Video Stabilization
Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
Adjustable Playback Quality
Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing
Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
Up to 100 Audio Tracks
Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
Adjustable Track Size
Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
Adjust Clips within the Video Preview
Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
– Motion Tracking – Attach an element to a moving object in your video easily with auto motion tracking.
– Keyframing – Customize animation by adding keyframes to change position, rotation, scale and opacity of a clip.
– Color Match – Match the color of selected clips to another frame from another clip.
– Audio Ducking – Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out.
– Keyboard Shortcuts Editor – Edit faster using hotkey commands.
– New UI and switch dark / light mode – Switch between light and dark mode for all day editing comfort.
– Plain Text – Added flexibility to editing using plain text.
– Advanced Title Editing (for Win only) – Change position, rotation and scale of a title (as a whole) on the player.
– New Effects – 30 new elements and 9 callout titles.
– Touch Bar (Mac) – Preview and scrub through your timeline using the touch bar.
– Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (64bit OS)
– Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above.
– (Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU recommended for HD and 4K Videos)
– RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
– 2 GB vRAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos)
– Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later
– Disk: At least 10GB free hard-disk space for installation (SSD-Solid State Disk recommended for editing HD and 4K videos)
Removed Wondershare Filmora Update.
ProgramData Wondershare Filmora
Documents Wondershare Wondershare Filmora
work on links. Located in:
Filmora RsLoad ProgramData Wondershare Filmora
Filmora RsLoad Documents Wondershare Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare_FilmoraX_built_in_effects is located at:
Filmora RsLoad ProgramData Wondershare Filmora Default Effects DefaultPackage.
The DefaultPackage is the installed Wondershare_FilmoraX_built_in_effects.exe.
Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post Wondershare Filmora X v10.7.10.0 Multilingual Portable + Effects appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.