BI / ETL / REPORTING TOOLS INTEGRATION
ZappySys ODBC Drivers built using standard which is widely adopted by industry for a long time. Which mean the majority of BI Tools / Database Engines / ETL Tools already there will support native / 3rd party ODBC Drivers. Below is the small list of most popular tools / programming languages our Drivers support. If your tool / programming language doesn’t appear in the below list, which means we have not documented use case but as long as your tool supports ODBC Standard, our drivers should work fine.
ZappySys Drivers for REST API, JSON, XML – Integrate with Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Informatica PowerCenter, Talend, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Visual Studio / WinForm / WCF, Python, C#, JAVA, VB.net, PHP. PowerShell
About ODBC PowerPack
ODBC PowerPack is a collection of high-performance ODBC API Drivers for various API data source (i.e. REST API, JSON, XML, CSV, Amazon S3 …). Using familiar SQL query language you can read/query data from API sources or JSON / XML / CSV Files inside SQL Server (T-SQL) or your favorite Reporting (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, SSRS, MicroStrategy, Excel, MS Access), ETL Tools (i.e. Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS). You can also call our drivers from programming languages such as JAVA, C#, Python, PowerShell etc.
Using our API drivers you can consume data from local files or connect to virtually any API data source (internal or cloud API) such as Amazon AWS API, Salesforce API, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords, DoubleClick), Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more…
- ODBC 3.8 Compliant high performance drivers to integrate with virtually any API source or Local JSON/XML files.
- Familiar SQL query engine to read/write data from API source (REST API, Web API, OData API)
- Support for Basic Authentication, OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 API (Which means support for services like Office 365, Facebook, Twitter, Google BigQuery, AdWords, Salesforce, MailChimp… )
- Support very large JSON / XML / CSV files
- Fine tune driver performance Using many different options
- Support for retry options (To handle intermittent failures)
- Support for API pagination options (Many ways to paginate large API response)
- Tight integration with SQL Server (Call REST API from T-SQL Code)
- Support for most BI Reporting Tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Excel, SSRS, MS Access, MicroStrategy or Google Sheet and many more…
- Support for ETL Tools like Informatica, SSIS, Pentaho, Talend and many more…
- Access ZappySys drivers inside for popular programming languages such as JAVA, C#, Python, PowerShell
- Call ZappySys drivers in JAVA apps (via JDBC) or Cross platform apps for OS like Unix / Linux / Mac / Ubuntu using Data Gateway Service
About SSIS PowerPack
SSIS PowerPack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services). SSIS PowerPack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords), SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more.
Why SSIS PowerPack?
- Coding free, drag and drop high performance suite of Custom SSIS Components and SSIS Tasks
- Used by many companies around the globe
- Support for SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012 (32/64 bit) and now Azure Data Factory
- Support for 32bit and 64bit Server/Desktop OS
- Easy to use, Familiar looks and feel and fully integrated in BIDS/SSDT
- No license needed if you are developing/testing in BIDS/SSDT
- Rapid update cycle and prompt support (See what’s new). We will help you over phone, web meetings and via email.
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied for whatever reason.
Data Integration Categories
- File Formats
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Amazon AWS Cloud
- SOAP / REST API
- Secure FTP
- Big Data / NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redshift…)
- 3rd Party Online Services
- Email and Reporting
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Everyday things (Tasks to speedup common scenarios)
TECHNOLOGIES OUR TOOLS KNOW BY HEART
Web API Integration (REST, SOAP)
We provide drag & drop / coding-free integration with virtually any web service (i.e. REST / SOAP). Read more..
We provide drag & drop / coding-free way to read/write XML data from Web Service (I.e. REST/SOAP) and Files. Read more..
Salesforce Integration components provide you seamless drag and drop connectivity to Salesforce for high performance data transfer, API calls and automation scenarios. Read more..
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration
We provide drag & drop / coding-free way to read/write Dynamics CRM data. Our connectors support Read, Insert, Update, Delete and Upsert scenarios for automation Read more..
JSON is one of the most popular file formats for data transfer and NoSQL Storage Read more.. | Command Line Tools
Google Analytics Integration
We provide fast and easy way to integrate Google Services such as Google Analytics and Google AdWord in few clicks without any coding.
We offer high performance, drag and drop connectors / tasks for MongoDB integration scenarios in SSIS.
Amazon AWS S3 Storage Integration
Amazon AWS S3 Storage – Simple Storage file service Command Line | SSIS Task
Amazon AWS Redshift Integration
Amazon AWS Redshift is highly scalable Data warehouse service in Cloud Command Line | SSIS Tasks
Amazon AWS DynamoDB Integration
High performance, drag and drop connectors / tasks for Amazon DynamoDB integration scenarios in SSIS.
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Integration
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage – Cloud file storage service Command Line | SSIS Task
Microsoft Azure Table Storage Integration
Microsoft Azure Table Storage – NoSQL Database service in cloud SSIS Source | SSIS Destination
Google BigQuery Integration
Read large amount of data from Google BigQuery service without any programming knowledge.
Read/write data into ElasticSearch without any programming knowledge.
Read/write data from Xero without any programming knowledge.
Read/write data into ebay without any programming knowledge.
Read/write data from Zendesk without any programming knowledge.
Read/write data into MailChimp without any programming knowledge.
Google DoubleClick API Integration
Read/write data into Google DoubleClick without any programming knowledge.
HubSpot API Integration
Read/write data into HubSpot without any programming knowledge.
WorkDay API Integration
Read/write data into WorkDay without any programming knowledge.
Google AdWords API Integration
Read/write data into Google AdWords without any programming knowledge.
Google Sheet API Integration
Read/write Google Spreadsheets without any programming knowledge.
SurveyMonkey API Integration
Read/write SurveyMonkey data without any programming knowledge.
Facebook API Integration
Read/write Facebook data without any programming knowledge.
Twitter API Integration
Read/write Twitter data without any programming knowledge.
Office 365 API Integration
Read/write Office 365 data without any programming knowledge. Use Graph API for Mail, Calendar, OneDrive, Excel, Contacts.
ServiceNow API Integration
Read/write ServiceNow data without any programming knowledge. Use ServiceNow REST API to automation various aspects of your business such as IT, Customer Service, Security and Compliance.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post ZappySys ODBC & SSIS PowerPack Enterprise v184.108.40.20604 + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.