HTML Editor .NET for Winforms
Enable your users to edit HTML content using a familar interface
WYSIWYG HTML editor control
Allow even the most non-technical of users to create rich text in HTML format in your Winforms and WPF applications.
Zoople HTML Editor .NET for Winforms for Visual Basic (VB) and C# is a fully customisable HTML editor for your WinForms or WPF project. Simple to use and easy to implement and with a familiarly styled word-processing interface. The HTML Editor .NET for Winforms allows end-users to create HTML snippets for pages, email templates, and any other application that requires the editing of HTML content.
Perfect for and Winforms and WPF applications such as:
- editing web page segments
- composing content rich emails
- constructing HTML templates for mail merges (download mail merge and other sample projects)
- content management systems
- Any application that requires the creation of HTML based visually rich-text
- Bindable to any datasource
- Language customisable
- Enable / Disable any aspects of the UI
- Source Code view
- Apply Cascading Style Sheets
- Spell checking options
- CSS applicator for indiviual elements
- Optional property grid to define element specific properties
- Can be integrated with spell checking libraries such as nHunSpell
- Supports HTML5 and CSS3
- Multi-level undo / redo
- Visual and mouse driven table grid size selector for inserting tables
Install via nuget
Install-Package Zoople.HTMLEditor -Version 188.8.131.52
Install via .NET CLI
dotnet add package Zoople.HTMLEditor –version 184.108.40.206
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
No VT – Key On .Txt File.
The post Zoople HTML Editor .NET for Winforms v220.127.116.11 + Licnese Key appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.